ADVERTISEMENT

The Swinneys

Aug 31, 2018
What exactly was Tripp arrested for? Voyeurism or Stalking? Either way, I think we as a fan base need to hammer home how big of a creep that dude is, and how Dabo slept with his mom, then maybe the national media will pick those stories up.

The country needs to see what kind of lowdown, vile, sewer-crawling rat scum is running the football program up there. No parent in their right mind should trust their children with those inbred cretins.

Cocks 35 - Aggies 24

Reactions: Titleist*
What exactly was Tripp arrested for? Voyeurism or Stalking? Either way, I think we as a fan base need to hammer home how big of a creep that dude is, and how Dabo slept with his mom, then maybe the national media will pick those stories up.

The country needs to see what kind of lowdown, vile, sewer-crawling rat scum is running the football program up there. No parent in their right mind should trust their children with those inbred cretins.

Cocks 35 - Aggies 24

The more posts of yours I read, the more I think you may actually have tiger paws on your jammies.

0IUvs4o.gif

ExhaustedSpryGarpike-small.gif

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Get a grip guy. That business with Dabo’s brother happened two years ago. That’s got nothing to do with him.

Time is relative, brother. A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure. Keep living in your fantasy world. There's more to the truth than just the facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT