ADVERTISEMENT

These post on clempson ticket board on tigernet for Georgia tickets. LMAO

uscusc1987

May 30, 2008
1150.00 for a pair club level. 425.00 to 625.00 each for lower level. 250.00 each for upper level. ROTGLMAO. You will be able to buy a ticket outside the stadium before the game for face value at the most. The ticket sites have thousands and thousands for sale. It's not a tough ticket to get. Stub Hub alone has 4675 tickets for sale 8 days before the game. It's not even going to be a sellout.

• Haha
Reactions: redrogers and TAV31
It is already a sellout lol. Stub hub is resale. If you say all tickets have to be sold for good then no game ever is sold out. Including the masters and the super bowl. Stub hub has tickets at game time for both of those.

Reactions: griffgolf
I’ve never understood why tickets for events are not sold at realistic rates. High demand, higher priced; lower demand, lower prices. Also, high prices initially and lower the prices as you get closer to the event.

I hate both schools as much as the next guy but let’s be realistic. Both schools have stadiums that hold over 85,000. Both schools have fans that will travel. Each school is likely only getting about 30,000 tickets for this game (corporate sponsors will get some). If the Taters win, they likely make the playoff.

I wouldn’t personally pay these prices for a regular season game, but the market is the market. Could they come down a few minutes before game time? Sure. But you also run the risk of not seeing the game waiting on a market dip you may not see.

I saw plenty of Ben Franklin’s being exchanged outside of Williams Brice the day we last beat Alabama at home. Both teams were really good. You didn’t get in on the cheap that day unless you were really fortunate.

Reactions: rogue cock
If the Taters win, they likely make the playoff.
The way I see it, this game has more impact on UGA's season than on clemmy's season. Both teams have an easy regular season after this game. UGA's toughest game after clemmy is Florida. Clemmy does not have any tough games on its schedule after week 1, none.

If Georgia loses they will be expected to finish season 11-1. They go to SEC championship most likely to play Bama. If Bama beats Georgia, that makes UGA a two loss team. Maybe they still get into playoffs. Maybe they do not.

A clemmy loss to Georgia does not mean much in the big picture. CU will be a heavy favorite to finish season 11-1 and beat whoever they face in ACC championship game. In the world of college football in 2021, clemmy is the closest thing to an automatic playoff team, even if they lose to Georgia. The benefits of playing in the ACC.

Last edited:
The way I see it, this game has more impact on UGA's season than on clemmy's season. Both teams have an easy regular season after this game. UGA's toughest game after clemmy is Florida. Clemmy does not have any tough games on its schedule after week 1, none.

If Georgia loses they will be expected to finish season 11-1. They go to SEC championship most likely to play Bama. If Bama beats Georgia, that makes UGA a two loss team. Maybe they still get into playoffs. Maybe they do not.

A clemmy loss to Georgia does not mean much in the big picture. CU will be a heavy favorite to finish season 11-1 and beat whoever they face in ACC championship game. In the world of college football in 2021, clemmy is the closest thing to an automatic playoff team, even if they lose to Georgia. The benefits of playing in the ACC.
Interesting take. I see it the other way. If Clemmons loses, do they really have another quality win opportunity. Especially if Georgia doesn’t win the East or if Georgia blows them out. I tend to agree Clemmons won’t drop far and still be in position to make the top 4, but I’m not sure they would make it.

If Georgia loses, I think it’s likely they lose to Alabama and maybe even Florida. Even if they win the East, with 2-3 losses it’s going to be difficult to get back in. They could beat Alabama in Atlanta, but being behind Clemmons would increase their chances of being left out.

A one loss SEC team with a conference championship almost always gets in. A 2 loss team is difficult, but not impossible. A 3 loss team isn’t going. If Georgia loses to Clemmons, they’ll have to beat Alabama at least once and maybe twice and not have any other slip ups. I’ll admit most of this acknowledges the game is bigger for Georgia.

I just think this is Clemmons whole season. Lose this and you’re easily behind 1-2 SEC teams for a playoff spot. That’s not counting the Big 10 or Big 12 possibly having an undefeated team. That doesn’t leave a lot of room for error.

Interesting take. I see it the other way. If Clemmons loses, do they really have another quality win opportunity. Especially if Georgia doesn’t win the East or if Georgia blows them out. I tend to agree Clemmons won’t drop far and still be in position to make the top 4, but I’m not sure they would make it.

If Georgia loses, I think it’s likely they lose to Alabama and maybe even Florida. Even if they win the East, with 2-3 losses it’s going to be difficult to get back in. They could beat Alabama in Atlanta, but being behind Clemmons would increase their chances of being left out.

A one loss SEC team with a conference championship almost always gets in. A 2 loss team is difficult, but not impossible. A 3 loss team isn’t going. If Georgia loses to Clemmons, they’ll have to beat Alabama at least once and maybe twice and not have any other slip ups. I’ll admit most of this acknowledges the game is bigger for Georgia.

I just think this is Clemmons whole season. Lose this and you’re easily behind 1-2 SEC teams for a playoff spot. That’s not counting the Big 10 or Big 12 possibly having an undefeated team. That doesn’t leave a lot of room for error.
A one lose Clemson acc champion will not be behind a 2 loss non championship. Wont happen. They will get the benefit of the doubt.

Georgia could beat clemmy by 20 points and clemmy is still expected to make playoffs. There is no other team on their schedule that is expected to even give them a close game. Clemmy finishes 11-1. Who in the ACC championship game is going to beat them? Most likely nobody. 12-1, ACC champs will put them in the playoffs, guaranteed.
Have you looked at Georgia's season schedule? Clemmy is the only team they will be an underdog to. As SEC schedules go, UGA has a very easy one.

Reactions: adg4419 and TAV31
Georgia could beat clemmy by 20 points and clemmy is still expected to make playoffs. There is no other team on their schedule that is expected to even give them a close game. Clemmy finishes 11-1. Who in the ACC championship game is going to beat them? Most likely nobody. 12-1, ACC champs will put them in the playoffs, guaranteed.
Have you looked at Georgia's season schedule? Clemmy is the only team they will be an underdog to. As SEC schedules go, UGA has a very easy one.
Unfortunately, with injuries and that tight end in trouble with Smart, Clemson will beat Georgia easily. The only way they have a chance is to put heat on DJ every other play and hit him continuously.

Reactions: TAV31
Unfortunately, with injuries and that tight end in trouble with Smart, Clemson will beat Georgia easily. The only way they have a chance is to put heat on DJ every other play and hit him continuously.
What injuries to starting players does UGA have?

That's their whole season wrapped up in one game. It's a season ticket

A one lose Clemson acc champion will not be behind a 2 loss non championship. Wont happen. They will get the benefit of the doubt.
If Clemson has a loss you can figure the SEC Champ is getting in, likely Alabama. Ohio State has a good chance to run the table. They’re likely in even with a loss. If the Big 12 champ goes undefeated they’ll be in. Usually Oklahoma but they’re usually not undefeated.

Clemson is usually undefeated when they make the playoff and therefore a shoe in to make it. They did get in that year they lost to Pitt, but a lot of dominoes had to fall for them to get back in.

They’ll certainly be in the conversation with one loss. The tough pill to swallow is they’ve earned it. But they won’t be a definite. It’ll depend on the rest of college football.

If Georgia beats Clemson but loses to Alabama in the regular season and SEC title game, I could see it happening.

So far if the injuries appear to be their Top 2 maybe 3 TEs are going to be out, nickle corner is very doubful, and the only WR with a pulse (george pickens) tore his ACL in the spring and is out
Vegas has adjusted the point spread from Clemmy -4, to Clemmy -3. That's odd, isnt it. The point spread is drifting the other direction.

So far if the injuries appear to be their Top 2 maybe 3 TEs are going to be out, nickle corner is very doubful, and the only WR with a pulse (george pickens) tore his ACL in the spring and is out
Vegas has adjusted the point spread from Clemmy -4, to Clemmy -3. That's odd, isnt it. The point spread is drifting the other direction.
If I was going to bet the game I probably bet on clemmy. I think the talent level between clem and UGA is close.
I think clemmy has the better coaching staff. Kirby had a considerable talent advantage over us in 2019. He allowed Muschamp (of all people) and company to come into his house and beat UGA. In the second half didn't we play with our 3rd string QB? I am not convinced yet that Kirby Smart is a top coach. Cincinnati nearly beat UGA in a bowl game also. Why did JT Daniels transfer from So Cal? He was a 5 star recruit. Was it because he couldn't get on the field at So Cal?

Reactions: rogue cock
If I was going to bet the game I probably bet on clemmy. I think the talent level between clem and UGA is close.
I think clemmy has the better coaching staff. Kirby had a considerable talent advantage over us in 2019. He allowed Muschamp (of all people) and company to come into his house and beat UGA. In the second half didn't we play with our 3rd string QB? I am not convinced yet that Kirby Smart is a top coach. Cincinnati nearly beat UGA in a bowl game also. Why did JT Daniels transfer from So Cal? He was a 5 star recruit. Was it because he couldn't get on the field at So Cal?
if I am remembering right he blew up his knee and a freshman came in an took his job while he was out. As for the game it'll come down to whether UGAs run game or Clemson's pass game is more effective. UGA doesn't have many weapons out wide or left at TE but a massive OL and a stable or athletes in the back field. Clemson's OL is sub-par at run blocking on it's best day but seems to have stocked back up out wide (and UGA's top corner is the kid OSU and Bama kept torching the last 2 years against Clemson)

The shine has clearly worn off of Kirby Smart. Things may be different today had he beaten Bama for the championship in the Tua game. But alas, he was outcoached in that one, and has been trending downward ever since.

From a UGA perspective, our win between the hedges is inexcusable...we were down to our third QB and our coaching staff was one giant handicap from top to bottom.

It is already a sellout lol. Stub hub is resale. If you say all tickets have to be sold for good then no game ever is sold out. Including the masters and the super bowl. Stub hub has tickets at game time for both of those.
3000 plus seats will be empty is all I know. So it want be a sellout, but whatever ..

3000 plus seats will be empty is all I know. So it want be a sellout, but whatever ..
I have a hard time believing there will be an empty seat in the house

The game could go either way. I think it's not going to be what people expect. I see a late 70s or early 80s type game. First game and stupid penalities by both teams. A few turnovers by both to kill drives. The defenses forcing FG attempts. I think georgia will be able to run the ball. 3,4,5,6 yards a clip. I don't see Clemson running the ball on georgia. If you can't run on Notre Dame and Ohio State with Travis E. not sure how you do it without him against georgia. 19-17 Georgia.

Reactions: redrogers
The game could go either way. I think it's not going to be what people expect. I see a late 70s or early 80s type game. First game and stupid penalities by both teams. A few turnovers by both to kill drives. The defenses forcing FG attempts. I think georgia will be able to run the ball. 3,4,5,6 yards a clip. I don't see Clemson running the ball on georgia. If you can't run on Notre Dame and Ohio State with Travis E. not sure how you do it without him against georgia. 19-17 Georgia.
Not saying you are wrong. I hope you are though haha But if UGA runs on Clemson for 3-6 yards a clip I will guarantee they beat us by more than 19-17. Probably more like 17 if that happens. I would be highly disappointed in that effort with what we SHOULD have on the line and linebacker.
I personally don't see either team being able to run on each other consistently. The key though comes down to the O-Lines being able to give their QB a chance to get past progression 1 in the pocket. One side note that could determine the game....JT Daniels moves about as well as concrete statue. DJ is no Lawrence or Watson but he does move a lot better than Daniels. Could be the difference.

Reactions: redrogers
I saw plenty of Ben Franklin’s being exchanged outside of Williams Brice the day we last beat Alabama at home. Both teams were really good. You didn’t get in on the cheap that day unless you were really fortunate.
To find a reasonable price outside the stadium for games like this can be done but you have to work hard for it. Not just standing there with 2 fingers held up. Done it many times over the years but will not reveal my strategies or eventually they won't work haha !

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
To find a reasonable price outside the stadium for games like this can be done but you have to work hard for it. Not just standing there with 2 fingers held up. Done it many times over the years but will not reveal my strategies or eventually they won't work haha !

Ha...agreed! Buying tickets on the sidewalk takes effort, and it is equal parts art and science. As part of the game day experience, scalping tickets is among my favorite parts of the day. I do it for ~80% of the games that I attend even when it isn't necessary. The study of economics in a relatively open market place is a fascinating adventure.

I’m with you. I’ve gotten in the last couple of years for under $100 for the whole season through a variety of ways. High school coaches pass, friends that invite me, scalping and sometimes just a good old gift to a fan.

I used to be in the Gamecock Club, but I can’t justify it anymore. If we get good I’ll pay the mark up. If not I’m still coming out ahead.

As many here know, I don’t make a ton of money.

Reactions: section2cock
I feel the UGA angst creeping in, just knowing they’ll find a way to blow it. A question for all: If you could have Richt at his best or Smart, whom would you choose?
People on here aren’t giving UNC enough credit IMO. If the refs are allowed to call a straight game, I like UNC. The acccg in 15’(?) was sickening to watch. Swofford made sure CU got in. An offsides on a legal recovery of an onside kick saved the Tigers, as well as the ACC. Replays showed that UNC executed it perfectly.

Close to game time the cheaper they get. After it starts, they get real cheap

Not always. Supply and demand still rules the day. While demand certainly declines as kickoff approaches, it doesn't matter much if there is limited supply to start with. For the garbage games, you don't have to wait for kickoff...$5 will typically get you a ticket hours in advance.

What would you expect the line to be for UGA vs quempsum?

I thought the only injury UGA had was the wide receiver, I can't remember his name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT