ADVERTISEMENT

These post on clempson ticket board on tigernet for Georgia tickets. LMAO

I saw plenty of Ben Franklin’s being exchanged outside of Williams Brice the day we last beat Alabama at home. Both teams were really good. You didn’t get in on the cheap that day unless you were really fortunate.
There were also counterfeit tickets around that game, I heard a guy on the post game radio show say he and his friend bought tickets at $300 apiece, only to be turned away at the gate. Bastards

• Angry
Reactions: redrogers
There were also counterfeit tickets around that game, I heard a guy on the post game radio show say he and his friend bought tickets at $300 apiece, only to be turned away at the gate. Bastards
I’ve never been took but almost happened twice. Once to a Buddy in San Fran for Monday night football. Guy had a fake ticket but instead of the Steelers it had the Rams on it. Guy was trying to bolt across the parking lot and we cornered him and got the refund.

Second time was in tater town and some Clemsux co Ed sold me a ticket then I saw it was a student ticket. Ran her down and she gave me the refund too.

Only 2 bad experiences and I work the free market all the time. Of course I try not to buy from the guy who clearly has friends selling tickets all around the stadium too. I don’t know what’s worse-the pro scalper or the people who willingly sell their extras to these people.

I’ve never been took but almost happened twice. Once to a Buddy in San Fran for Monday night football. Guy had a fake ticket but instead of the Steelers it had the Rams on it. Guy was trying to bolt across the parking lot and we cornered him and got the refund.

Second time was in tater town and some Clemsux co Ed sold me a ticket then I saw it was a student ticket. Ran her down and she gave me the refund too.

Only 2 bad experiences and I work the free market all the time. Of course I try not to buy from the guy who clearly has friends selling tickets all around the stadium too. I don’t know what’s worse-the pro scalper or the people who willingly sell their extras to these people.
To add to these two guys being out $600, that had driven over 200 miles to Columbia. Friend of my son bought two Panther tickets from scalpers in Charlotte and was turned away at the gate.

• Sad
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT