ADVERTISEMENT

They are who we know they are! Paper Tigers.

ConKreteCock

Oct 11, 2008
They cheat, lie, play payers cash, get cops fired, let players that beat women play.....whatever it takes. We all know this. I just find it fascinating the MSM can't see through that little phony man in the upstate.

Reactions: Cocky704
I would agree if you're talking about their offense. They averaged 1.1 yards per carry against Miami, which should have been a red flag they would struggle against Bama. Bama' D bullied them the whole game.

But Clemson's defense was legit. No denying that.

I would agree if you're talking about their offense. They averaged 1.1 yards per carry against Miami, which should have been a red flag they would struggle against Bama. Bama' D bullied them the whole game.

But Clemson's defense was legit. No denying that.

The Clemson D that was demolished by Syracuse? Yeah, they are legit for the worlds tallest midget league I suppose.

Glad Clemson lost. No doubt. But when you get dominated by your arch rival like we have the last two years...IMO think we have some catching up to do before we start talking trash too much. They have a lot of players coming back...signed three out of the top 5 players in the country. They're going to be a presence on the national scene for awhile.

Glad Clemson lost. No doubt. But when you get dominated by your arch rival like we have the last two years...IMO think we have some catching up to do before we start talking trash too much. They have a lot of players coming back...signed three out of the top 5 players in the country. They're going to be a presence on the national scene for awhile.

...and 3 Dlinemen that will probably be drafted in NFL 1st round.....yea, paper tigers..what a joke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT