ADVERTISEMENT

They putting all the eggs in the Jake Bentley basket

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
I’m not sure how much meaningful reps the backup QB’s get in practice? But that was a lost opportunity to either:
Get your senior some last snaps and applause for doing things the right way.
Or
Get Dak or Urich a few more game snaps to keep them motivated going into the offseason AND help the game slow down for them.
Because next season is not looking like a big year for backups playing to get better. It does look like a “backups needed as next man up” type year.

He's trying to get Bentley's stats up to attract some pro scouts.

That's all I can come up with.

Like someone else said, unfortunately his interceptions stat goes up too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art__Vandelay

Like someone else said, unfortunately as his receptions increase so too does his interceptions.

That's Bull, man. Bentley played against a CLEMSON defense some say was number ONE--and he threw F I V E tds with only ONE Int.
He made some tight throws in tight windows and even TUA of 'bama did NOT do it better.

Bentley is always trying to WIN--just give him receivers who hold on to the ball like they did against CLEM's son and
HE DID THE REST !

After the second interception, Scar should have gotten a couple series.He does have experience playing in rain.
Why? The second int was off a deflection. That really didn’t count. But I would’ve been okay with Scar going in on the last one or two drives. But Jake is our guy.

Reactions: Judson1
Jake played fine except the two TO’s in the end zone. Vann and Edwards missed a bunch of passes. We still can’t run up the middle. Problem with Jake is he’s one dimensional. He needs to tuck and run some.

Reactions: Judson1

Like someone else said, unfortunately as his receptions increase so too does his interceptions.
The red zone interceptions. Gotta be among the worst in the nation.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Hate seeing Georgia having Fields in twice already in this game. I know Dak isn’t ready but seeing other teams being able to use their freshmen QB’s to make defenses prepare extra is a good problem to have.

Hate seeing Georgia having Fields in twice already in this game. I know Dak isn’t ready but seeing other teams being able to use their freshmen QB’s to make defenses prepare extra is a good problem to have.
Maddening, isn't it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT