ADVERTISEMENT

This all started the day Ray Tanner was promoted to AD...

Chanticleer37

Sep 17, 2003
I know it's been discussed ad nauseum, but with Ray as AD, Caslen doesn't want Ray to fire Unwatchable Will because he knows Ray will botch yet another hire. Furthermore, having Ray in place limits our candidates, as no good HC (or their agent) want to come near our dumpster fire that will almost certainly feature a new AD in the near future. (Coaches, and their agents, don't like new ADs, because new ADs like to pick their own guy.)

So, while Caslen does what he has to do to move Ray out of the AD's seat, we are stuck with Unwatchable Will and his cast of characters for another season.

I do believe Caslen will get the support to move Ray. I do think the new AD will punch Unwatchable Will out this time next year. Meanwhile, like a turd circling the toilet, our football program - that reached its highest heights a mere six years ago - languishes.

Thanks BOT. Thanks Ray. Dipshits.

The fact that we are waiting is more evidence of the incompetence. Even if we hang on to Muschamp to allow a new AD to hire the next coach, why is Tanner still the AD? He should have been fired yesterday! This clusterfock is 100% on him!

Last edited:
Ray should be fired today. I don’t see much from this President and can’t find anybody that has any contact with him (including second hand stories) to say anything positive about him. And he has already butchered public speaking. But maybe he knows what he is doing.

Anyway, fire Ray today. Give the new person time to put together a short list.

Let Muschamp do whatever (honestly who cares, it will probably be wrong) and then fire him after next season.

Reactions: Chanticleer37
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT