ADVERTISEMENT

This game in 1 word.........

At Jeff2001. I had great conversations with fellow sec and SC fans. But you are the idiots of all idiots. Hope you had a great time.

Reactions: jeff2001
Isn't as much the coaching at this point as it is the overall lack of talent. When you get dominated in the trenches against Kentucky, it has nothing to do with play calling, or scheme. Do I hold Muschamp responsible for that talent shortage. Not yet. Still think he needs time to get some talent in the door. Got to be patient. Although it seemed that this program died overnight, it isn't going to get back to where it was overnight.

Isn't as much the coaching at this point as it is the overall lack of talent. When you get dominated in the trenches against Kentucky, it has nothing to do with play calling, or scheme. Do I hold Muschamp responsible for that talent shortage. Not yet. Still think he needs time to get some talent in the door. Got to be patient. Although it seemed that this program died overnight, it isn't going to get back to where it was overnight.
Horseshitake

Reactions: FightinRooster
We didn't look like the same team that played the first 2 weeks. Tons of mistakes and the kicking game was a back breaker. Just didn't do any of the little things that got us to 2-0.

Unprepared

I think you guys are rebuilding like U.K. but you have to give U.K. some respect in their rebuild. Give it a few years and y'all will be back in the hunt. It's not an instant turn around

With all due respect, even rebuilding teams dont lose to UK 4 years in a row. Now run along....

We aren't asking to get back to where we were overnight. I don't think it's too much to ask a coach to end a losing streak to KY at home in his 2nd year. We aren't talking about competing with alabama. We're talking about KY. If it takes multiple recruiting classes to beat KY, then it's going to take a decade to beat UGA and a century to beat Bama.
We all know our talent isn't where it needs to be but great coaches figure out a way to maximize the talent they have. They over achieve with less talent until they get better talent and then they continue to over achieve. We aren't over achieving. Our coaches aren't great coaches. And if they aren't great, why are we wasting our time with them?

Reactions: wsegars
How about three..."Fade to Black". Every year I keep hoping to see something new and exciting about our team but it is just the same old ####.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT