ADVERTISEMENT

This Offense Has been Years In The Making...

colalex

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Since 2015 the Muschamp crew had NO idea how build and run an SEC offense. What we are seeing are the results of 5 years of ineptitude on offensive direction and recruiting. I am not saying that Satt is the next coming of Joe Brady but I am saying we can only work with the parts that are here. Today IS NOT about play calling...it IS about play execution. The previous group recruited to defense with just enough offense that they thought they would need in a 20-17 type game. Welcome to 1960's SEC offense. Shane is in year zero. He hasn't been here a full calendar year yet. I see flashes in Satt's style that I love and others I hate. But, be patient and give him time to teach and the staff time to recruit. I just hope we can pull this out. Yes I am embarrassed we are in this situation. But through life you learn to to take the good and bad and sometimes you need to learn to take the really bad. I haven't been on here much lately. This place becomes a toxic environment of cannibalistic thought and hate when we aren't winning 11 games and have something of which to be proud. I get that...say what you want it's ok. I just choose to try my best to take a longer view and hope for better days - sooner rather than later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News