ADVERTISEMENT

This Purdue/ Tenn game is craziness....

Tennessee’s coach needs to control/influence/tone down his team. They are lucky they haven’t had numerous flags for taunting, antics, etc.

Reactions: jweaks
I keep thinking the scoring is over and one or the other makes a big play. Wild game

Players, coaches laughing, having fun with this. Like ours today, Bowls should be about going all out wild and crazy.

Not a fan of the Vols but it sure looked like a touchdown to me. His knees never touched the ground and he reached out across the goal,line before the whistle.

Man, I think that Line Judge should’ve let that play keep going. He would’ve scored in OT. Still, glad we got the momentum and they don’t. We finished with identical records and Heupel got way more credit.

Only quality win they got was against Kentucky. We were nowhere near the team we are today when we played them.

Reactions: Joe MorrisonLives
Man, I think that Line Judge should’ve let that play keep going. He would’ve scored in OT. Still, glad we got the momentum and they don’t. We finished with identical records and Heupel got way more credit.

Only quality win they got was against Kentucky. We were nowhere near the team we are today when we played them.
ACC Ref, I think they got screw.

Reactions: Bud Wiser
Stupid play calling by TN. At end of regulation and you need 7 yards to give kicker a better FG chance….why are you throwing for end zone TWICE? Also….QB should have pulled the ball in OT as ends were crashing down for Purdue. Why leave it to referee?

Still a really good game to watch but the Vols “spit the bit“ so to speak.

Reactions: TN-Gamecock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT