ADVERTISEMENT

This site appears to be a shell of it’s older robust self.

They won't. The new site is superior. Im only here because i accidentally clicked on my old bookmark, lol. Come over to the dark side.

They won't. The new site is superior. Im only here because i accidentally clicked on my old bookmark, lol. Come over to the dark side.
I expect this site will catch up shortly, and maybe surpass, at least on the message boards. (less venomous posters here.)

Reactions: ewfnsrq
New site has a crappy layout. Seems dated. Reminds me of Tigernet, and that’s not a good thing.

Curious as to why so many folks would apparently abandon this great site for another? You can support both.

I enjoy reading your guy’s thoughts about the rebuilding of SC football program.

I hope SC fans return.
Confused - is the new forum rivals.com or insiders forum, or something else?

I like it here…don’t mind the down tick in traffic personally.
It’s also a little bit of a slow time of year. MBB season is basically over at this point…
WBB and baseball get a little less attention but I’m hoping that once August rolls around we’ll be in full swing football mode.
I’m sticking it out here though!

Things here will be busy in time. When one has a bad basketball team, year after year, that makes for a slow time on message boards this time of year. And though some don't want to admit it, baseball and WBB just don't move the needle like MBB and football.

Navigation on the new site is bad. Not a clear layout like this. Virtually nothing on WBB. It needs a lot of work to make it easy to transition throughout the site. If this site is a B+ the new one is a D.

Eh, why jump ship? I’m not loyal to the owners or whoever they were who packed up all their Barbie’s and left.
This site (Rivals) hosted Gamecock Central. For whatever reason Gamecock Central moved to On3.com.
So Gamecock fans could still have a place here- Rivals renamed it Gamecock scoop. That was pretty cool of them!

Last edited:
Eh, why jump ship? I’m not loyal to the owners or whoever they were who packed up all their Barbie’s and left.
This site (Rivals) hosted Gamecock Central. For whatever reason Gamecock Central moved to On3.com.
So Gamecock fans could still have a place here- Rivals renamed it Gamecock scoop. That was pretty cool of them!
I have been a member of this Board for over 20 years. I want to know the REASON(S) for the divorce. Imo that's not an unreasonable request. WHY did the 'change' happen? Money? Pride? . . .WHAT???

Reactions: TAV31
I have been a member of this Board for over 20 years. I want to know the REASON(S) for the divorce. Imo that's not an unreasonable request. WHY did the 'change' happen? Money? Pride? . . .WHAT???
Maybe it was due to Rivals' crappy ranking system? 🤷‍♂️

I decided to spend a buck to join the new site. I changed my name as well. I’ll see how it goes for the year — not impressed so far. I have the one-year date on my calendar if I decide to cancel.

Reactions: rogue cock
I decided to spend a buck to join the new site. I changed my name as well. I’ll see how it goes for the year — not impressed so far. I have the one-year date on my calendar if I decide to cancel.
So you have to leave your card on file after you pay? Maybe I buy a cheap $10 visa card to set it up. I don't trust these sites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT