ADVERTISEMENT

This year’s WR class will be insane on Draft night

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
The receiver depth in this years class is absolutely stunning . Devonte Smith , Jalen Waddle , Elijah Moore , Terrance Marshall Jr , Amari Rodgers . What’s even crazier is two of the highest rated WRs didn’t even play this year with Ja’mar Chase opting out and Justyn Ross’ injury . This years draft class will be historic . I could realistically see 8 WR’s going in the first round . Pretty wild .

Amari Rogers and Justyn Ross aren’t in the same league as Devonta Smith, Jamarr Chase and Jalen Waddle.

Reactions: carolinamyke
Amari Rogers and Justyn Ross aren’t in the same league as Devonta Smith, Jamarr Chase and Jalen Waddle.

Agree . It’s insane that Jordan Jefferson will probably win offensive rookie of the year and he may have been the third best WR on that LSU team last year . The receiver depth in the SEC this year is staggering . The fact that Bama had Devonte , Waddle , Juedy and Ruggs playing at the same time is crazy .

Reactions: funktavious
The receiver depth in this years class is absolutely stunning . Devonte Smith , Jalen Waddle , Elijah Moore , Terrance Marshall Jr , Amari Rodgers . What’s even crazier is two of the highest rated WRs didn’t even play this year with Ja’mar Chase opting out and Justyn Ross’ injury . This years draft class will be historic . I could realistically see 8 WR’s going in the first round . Pretty wild .
So what you are saying is, Shi picked a bad year to go pro?

Rodgers never has been, but Ross absolutely was his FR year. He wasn't as good last year, but he was playing with a hurt shoulder all year which they later discovered was coming from his neck issue. I think it's unclear just what he will be going forward, but if he's FR year Justyn Ross again, he's in that league.

So what you are saying is, Shi picked a bad year to go pro?

Not really . With the QB and WR issues he probably wouldn’t raise his stock coming back next year . I think Shi at best will be a 4th to 5th round pick . I think where ever he goes his team will get a bargain. He’s a gamer .

Throw in Kyle Pitts as a pass catching tight end too. Insane amount of talent this year.

Yeah Pitts is insane . I think the sleeper will be Elijah Moore . That kid is a stud . Reminds me a lot of Marvin Harrison . BYU has a stud WR that projects very highly also . Yeah this will be a banner year for offensive playmakers

Justyn Ross will go back to the upstate. NFL teams won’t waste a 1-4 round pick on a guy that has a severe neck issue without proof of resolution. They had another one a few years ago that was in a similar situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT