ADVERTISEMENT

Thrilled to say I was wrong about this game - but I was right about Beamer & the staff! I`ve been behind them since Day 1.

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
Some of you would have had Sat gone way before now then would have had Shane follow him. All the way I, and others with some degree of patience, urged others to wait until the season was over to evaluate how the staff did. I think 95 % of fans would say they did pretty well overall. From 2 wins to 7-6, beating Florida and Auburn(they still are Florida and Auburn) and pre-season #10 UNC in the bowl game. I didn`t think we had a chance today - credit to the coaches and team for not thinking that way. But maybe in the future can people try to give people a chance before they call for their heads? Sure, we looked pathetic at times this year, but look how good we looked today! The future is bright with the Shane Train/Beamer Ball/whatever you want to call it!

Some of you would have had Sat gone way before now then would have had Shane follow him. All the way I, and others with some degree of patience, urged others to wait until the season was over to evaluate how the staff did. I think 95 % of fans would say they did pretty well overall. From 2 wins to 7-6, beating Florida and Auburn(they still are Florida and Auburn) and pre-season #10 UNC in the bowl game. I didn`t think we had a chance today - credit to the coaches and team for not thinking that way. But maybe in the future can people try to give people a chance before they call for their heads? Sure, we looked pathetic at times this year, but look how good we looked today! The future is bright with the Shane Train/Beamer Ball/whatever you want to call it!
What u do, eat some Valium? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT