Horseshoe 04

Jan 5, 2014
West Ramp
Edwards
S. Smith
O. Smith
Vann
Davis

One step and three step drops and throw it quick, like as the plant foot approaches the ground.

I know we have a few more folks TE & WR I would like to see us mess with the opposing D!

What if Dak was at QB with the option to run on a short yardage play from the 5 WR formation, it used to work great on the video game.

That would drive some DC crazy, they would be wishing we would just run a unimaginative play up the middle like 2018 so they could stuff it

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
giphy.gif

What if Dak was at QB with the option to run on a short yardage play from the 5 WR formation, it used to work great on the video game.

That would drive some DC crazy, they would be wishing we would just run a unimaginative play up the middle like 2018 so they could stuff it

If he learns how to pass it could be incredible......

Reactions: agantt and lostcock
Edwards
S. Smith
O. Smith
Vann
Davis

One step and three step drops and throw it quick, like as the plant foot approaches the ground.

I know we have a few more folks TE & WR I would like to see us mess with the opposing D!

With Feaster? I don’t think so.

Wasn’t it last season we came out 5 wide, empty backfield against UGA?

I’m not against 5-wide. I just want to see us execute better in all formations.

Yep, we really fooled them; for about two plays. What was the final score of that game?

Yeah, that was my point.

I guess I should have said, I agree with you. I used your response and should have answered another. You probably have noticed the abundance of fans on this sight who believe you can fool your opponents to victory. Not in the SEC. too many good players to count on trickery.

If I am not mistaken, an empty backfield frees up two LB’s and they can turn in to DB’s of choice.

Going 5 wide is a good one play curveball to try to catch the D napping maybe off a turnover or a big play...hell, even if you just make the other team burn a timeout...
It's not something I want to try to march up and down the field with

Reactions: Legendary Cock
I'm high on the first 3. Last 2 seem pretty unproven. Randrecous Davis is a name exciting you at this point?

Don't do anything wacky. We see how that worked out in the UGA game. Just play normal football.

I'm high on the first 3. Last 2 seem pretty unproven. Randrecous Davis is a name exciting you at this point?

Vann saw a descent amount of field time especially with O’Tre being out.

Honestly I was just happy to see a football thread with some football replies about football players,,,,,,,, reminded me what I love about this board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT