ADVERTISEMENT

To all Dawg fans who just so happen to be over here on this site....

Anna_Nimmitty

Jul 28, 2010
Damnit!!! EVERYTIME, and I mean EVERY DAMNED TIME I've rooted for The Dawgs, y'all choked!!! I mean come on!!! Yeah, we're rivals and all that, but DAMNIT!!! WADR, but I'll NEVER ROOT FOR DA DAWGS EVER AGAIN!!

I'm thru now! =;-p

Damnit!!! EVERYTIME, and I mean EVERY DAMNED TIME I've rooted for The Dawgs, y'all choked!!! I mean come on!!! Yeah, we're rivals and all that, but DAMNIT!!! WADR, but I'll NEVER ROOT FOR DA DAWGS EVER AGAIN!!

I'm thru now! =;-p

Regardless of who I pull for it seems they lose more than they win. If I thought the strategy would work I swear I would pull for quempsum when they play the Gamecocks because I love Carolina so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Judson1
Regardless of who I pull for it seems they lose more than they win. If I thought the strategy would work I smear I would pull for quempsum when they play the Gamecocks because I love USC that much.
Judges... can we get a ruling on this.

Judges... can we get a ruling on this.

kill-him-o.gif

Why not? That didn't make sense.
It makes perfect sense. Had it not been for their historical cachet, they probably would not have been in the Top Four in the first CFP bowl ahead of certain other teams. Moreover, they would not have dropped out as long as they won no matter what anyone did that was great who wasn't them. They were there because of who they are. They would have remained there for the same reason. College football doesn't need any program with that much privilege, although I suspect they will continue to have it any year they are pretty good..

It makes perfect sense. Had it not been for their historical cachet, they probably would not have been in the Top Four in the first CFP bowl ahead of certain other teams. Moreover, they would not have dropped out as long as they won no matter what anyone did that was great who wasn't them. They were there because of who they are. They would have remained there for the same reason. College football doesn't need any program with that much privilege, although I suspect they will continue to have it any year they are pretty good..
Hold on I'm confused what are we talking about?...lol

I hate them too I hate all media darlings like ND and VT especially.
I'm not a VT fan but you don't really hear anyone say they hate VT unless you are a Virginia fan! I only replied because you don't hear much negativity towards VT! Is it a Beamer Jr. hatred or are you from Virginia? Not picking a fight, just curious actually?

Yeah Mark Richt really choked, 41-8 Miami win. His team annhilated Notre Dame.

I'm not a VT fan but you don't really hear anyone say they hate VT unless you are a Virginia fan! I only replied because you don't hear much negativity towards VT! Is it a Beamer Jr. hatred or are you from Virginia? Not picking a fight, just curious actually?
It's a clean program but the media always finds a way to overrate them and find them a slot in the top 25 even though they are actually not that good. Happens every year.

I'm not bashing a team that beat us fair and square. Much like the Gamecocks, UGA overachieved this year. They are building a solid program just like we are. The SEC is a tough neighborhood to live in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT