ADVERTISEMENT

To all the morons....

Haters should be called out. I’m good with that. Let’s see them take the crap they dish out.

Hello hello? Where are you? No worries we know who you are.

Reactions: davidusc
I’m right here; that’s why I said to enjoy the win. I’m enjoying it as well. Very happy for the kids—they played their hearts out. And I’m Happy for the coaching staff—yeah I’ve given them hell—when you make $10 million per year as a staff you do deserve criticism when you bring out some awful game plans. Today, they had the team ready to play. Hopefully this will continue.

Reactions: rabidcock2
Bo just enjoy the win today... that game could have easily gone the other way, and we all know it. But today was our day- No we have to build on it

see you i guess dont get it...its not just the win or loss, even if they lost that game in overtime, the talent on that field that Muschamp is responsible for, it a marked improvement than 4 years befor

Reactions: CoorsTiger
see you i guess dont get it...its not just the win or loss, even if they lost that game in overtime, the talent on that field that Muschamp is responsible for, it a marked improvement than 4 years befor

Is that why we were a 20 something point underdog? It was just our day but make no mistake we have a long ways to go!
Listen we all expect an improvement over 4 years ago. That’s why we’re paying millions a year for him. But that comes with a responsibility. He made some mistakes today. But he got a signature win. I hope he runs with it. We expect more here because of Spurrier. So Will needs to keep it going.

I’ll entertain your point... so with all the talent and since it’s not all about the win/loss had we lost today, and ended the season 5-7, would you honestly be ok with it because hey he has gotten talent here? I mean that as a serious question

Rather insulting to the great Women’s basketball team. Best we all follow the Gamecock women. Their teams are top notch. Dawn Staley is a class act and certainly knows how to lead, recruit, coach and win. Dawn is a model for others to follow

I was just thankful for the "color-commentator" as he was not a biased Georgia grad and former player. NOT! And I thought Herb-streak was bad.

I’ll entertain your point... so with all the talent and since it’s not all about the win/loss had we lost today, and ended the season 5-7, would you honestly be ok with it because hey he has gotten talent here? I mean that as a serious question

i'll entertain your point..YES. 5-7 with that schedule trying to build a program, and for the umpteenth time, inheriting a dumpster fire,,, yes again..its called a process, recruit build a program

This isn’t about you being right or wrong. I’m fairly certain you’ve been both. Nothing that has been discussed here has been unfair. Only this time, there’s been proof.

This is still a work in progress. And Muschamp is still being evaluated. This was just a notch in the belt.

Reactions: howard13
Who want Muschamp fired.......If you cant see the improved talent on the field in the last few years, than you best follow women's basketball only.
I'm glad to see one of the key arguments of the Sunshine Pumpers be proven wrong, that the reason we can't compete with the big boys is because we don't have the players they do, not because of poor coaching. :D

What I saw today, as I believed since game one this season, is that we have the talent to win, but had been saddled with boneheaded playcalling.

Who want Muschamp fired.......If you cant see the improved talent on the field in the last few years, than you best follow women's basketball only.

You said it all. We needed this. What will all of the fire someone people do now?

I'm glad to see one of the key arguments of the Sunshine Pumpers be proven wrong, that the reason we can't compete with the big boys is because we don't have the players they do, not because of poor coaching. :D

What I saw today, as I believed since game one, this season is that we have the talent to win, but had been saddled with boneheaded playcalling.

I'll give you that.. i've been down on the OC since the hire, and still am... he either has to improve on the job, if possible, or Muschamp needs to do something

Reactions: bayrooster
Enjoying the win and credit to the coaching staff. But Muschamp still has a lot to prove as a HC but this win does help him for now and shows some improvement especially on defense.

Happy we won and if I'm wrong about any of the coaches that's means we are ok and that makes me happy.

A little harsh, but he did make some very questionable decisions. This time though we had a little luck shine on us for once.
Take the win
Wait a minute. So did Kirby. Dang that is how it works. We out coached and outplayed Georgia all day. Doesn’t mean the coach didn’t make mistakes or the players. Of course the offense struggled with a 3rd stringer. Would Georgia have a 96 yard drive in the last minute of the 4th quarter if Fromm goes down??

Reactions: GivEmDaSpurs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT