ADVERTISEMENT

To whoever decided to alter something we’ve been hanging our hats on since 1975....

Ok dude...we get it. You don’t like it.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Won’t change anything. Carolina Script on the helmet regardless. You might as well pull for Coastal.

Won’t change anything. Carolina Script on the helmet regardless. You might as well pull for Coastal.
You right it won’t change anything. Prime example some dumb azz will talk to the school into doing a black out game at some point again.

You right it won’t change anything. Prime example some dumb azz will talk to the school into doing a black out game at some point again.

I don’t like blackouts either. But I’m not going to create 5 threads and hijack every other existing one to make sure everyone knows how much I hate blackouts if it happens again.

Reactions: lostcock
Stodgy old curmudgeon suffering from a severe case of paradigm paralysis!!! The program has an infusion of imagination, creativity, excitement and talent!! We should all appreciate the efforts currently taking place to thrust our program to championship level.. They aren't worried about 1975.. They are recruiting in 2018!!

Reactions: GandBinNC
I bet money it was Muschamp.

Well.....................bye.

Does anyone else find it ironic that he's bitching about the script Carolina whilst having a picture of a hat in his signature with the script Carolina on it?

I love the script Carolina. It reminds me of JoMo. That's why I have the hat in my siggy. However, it DOES NOT belong on our helmet!!!!

Does anyone else find it ironic that he's bitching about the script Carolina whilst having a picture of a hat in his signature with the script Carolina on it?
It is the 30th anniversary year of Joe Mo's untimely death....so simply look at the change as a tribute to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT