ADVERTISEMENT

Toe to toe with Texas

... and right on time, a car comercial featuring 5th graders with a brutial redition of 2001.

We didnt look too bad at the plate. Except maybe Braswell. Dont know why he swung so out of control today.
Might have a chance for at least one on Sunday if Sanders has a good day... if they can keep it up. Hope so. Screw Texas.

Ivan Melendez has the nickname "the Hispanic Titanic". I thought that clever, but not sure why it was given. He sinks so many ships? Two home runs today.

Last edited:
Y'all scored 5 runs on Pete Hansen. Last year he was named an Honorable Mention All-Big selection…made 19 total appearances with 14 starts on the mound…finished with a 9-1 record and a 1.88 ERA in 91 innings pitched…struck out 80 batters to only 23 walks and held opponents to a .201 batting average. This year (2022), before this game, was 2-0 with a 0.53 ERA in 17 innings.

The dude walked into our locker? I'm guessing that's a joke. If not, even if they are better, our guys hopefully would have had enough nuts to jack that bastard right out the locker room.
Who knows if it really happened, anyone can put something on Twitter.

I can. This team shows very little emotion or fight. We are well on our way to becoming a doormat in baseball.

If we have a pair of balls, he gets plunked on the very first pitch he sees today.
... and after the drama played out where they kept moving the on deck circle (our place mind you) I'd remove it and draw a circle with chalk.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
... and after the drama played out where they kept moving the on deck circle (our place mind you) I'd remove it and draw a circle with chalk.
Yeah complete disrespect and nothing done about it. I miss Adrian Morales. That guy would have been in a fight before Mr bat flipper got to touch third base. But we had grit back then.

We’ve got a bunch of guys now that like the uniforms, facilities and staring at the trophies and banners they didn’t win.

Ok never mind my post about Becker looking good. It was the 2nd inning. Guy looks great!

Reactions: BBallUSC
That bat flip yesterday and the boy dragging the SEC mat across the grass were incendiary actions. Those p!$$ed me off.

That bat flip yesterday and the boy dragging the SEC mat across the grass were incendiary actions. Those p!$$ed me off.
I hate the bat flip, but it has gravitated from big leagues to college to high school. Almost ubiquitous now. I wish there was a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct

Reactions: bucketdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT