ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman and Gus Malzahn are available..

Then give the man a chance to EARN those millions. No way to know if he’s worthy until he actually gets to do some coaching. Until then, no one here has any basis for judging.
So take an unknown quantity over a known one? Ok...

Reactions: SOSUSC
Mr Beamer,
I don’t claim or pretend to be an insider in anyway. I absolutely do know plenty about gamecock football, college football and if you can’t tell that...then that lets me know all I need to know about you. You profess all I spout is negativity but I have continually praised the two actual good hires SB has made. So what do you have to say about that? I don’t take shots at other posters....I have reactive responses to their delusions. If you don’t understand that our programs current standing is worse than it has been the last 3-4 crappy years....then YOU need to find another team to follow. You are part of the problem. Or I can do it positively.... you would make an awesome Vanderbilt football supporter....you fit right in and are one of the gang!!

No, you’re full of crap. Which is why you started your response out with “Mr Beamer”.

Grow up. You’re using the name of a former Gamecock player in a weak attempt to boost your credibility. It doesn’t work. You haven’t shown any level of knowledge that shows you to be any more than a PlayStation football junkie.

I agree, our program is currently in trouble. The issues didn’t start with Muschamp, they started long before he took over. I was optimistic he’d straighten things out, while he certainly fixed some aspects of the program, we’re still lacking in many.

Beamer has a huge job ahead of him. Can he do it? Question remains to be answered, he hasn’t had a chance yet.

Which is why the incessant, clueless, pathetic whining and bitching from you and others needs to stop. It’s counterproductive, and it’s poisonous to the program.

I'm for either of them as head coach now. Beamer hasn't got any idea what he is doing, or the administration is not giving him free reign. Either way this hire has already blown up. Tom Herman and Malzahn are legit coaches. I know it's not going to happen, but refusing to see the Beamer hire for what it already is means 10 more years of futility.

I see a few people that say Beamer doesn't know what he is doing...yet none of yall will explain what makes yall experts on his job or putting college staffs together. In yalls mind its just hire the big name but its not that easy and the big name doesn't always fit

Fact and how you get forward, can coach “x” beat Bama? ...if not, none of this matters. Playing for a non existent bowl game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT