ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight's special: salty war eagle

ScWildthing61

Sep 10, 2011
Sorry but I have no sympathy for them(Auburn). So they had a call go against them, 1) they had chances to end the game before then as well as after 2) they've had a magic horseshoe up their butt for over a month now 3) as I recall Florida got hosed on a late call in the sec tournament against them and no one complained then. 4) pearl is a cheating lying scumbag definitely no sympathy there! The law of averages finally caught up to them, and about time too!

I have no empathy for Auburn but all the banging going around and no fouls called and they call a brush up at the end to give it to a ACC team. Just a little inconsistent.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
“They’ve had a magic horseshoe up their butt for a month now”. That is astute analysis...and here I just thought they were a really good team playing well at the right time.

“They’ve had a magic horseshoe up their butt for a month now”. That is astute analysis...and here I just thought they were a really good team playing well at the right time.
Helped that the dude missed 2 of 3 free throws in their first game.

Helped that the dude missed 2 of 3 free throws in their first game.

You wanna talk about help? Did you even watch the Purdue UVA game? They shouldn’t have even been in the final 4. Auburn dominated UNC and Kansas...this wasn’t a fluke run by any means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT