ADVERTISEMENT

Top 50 players in college football (accoring to ESPN)

I am actually surprised he made the list. Durability is his question. I have no doubt that he is top 50 when he is healthy.

I am actually surprised he made the list. Durability is his question. I have no doubt that he is top 50 when he is healthy.
His durability may be in question, but there's no questioning his game changing ability.

If he stays healthy everybody in the country will know who Deebo is.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
What? I thought Muschamp couldn't recruit good QBs. Well, he has one of his recruits at #3 on that list....McElwain was an idiot.

Durability definitely knocked him down, and I cant argue that at all. The fact Deebo is kick returning scares me.

If i had to choose one guy out of Deebo and Edwards for say my Fantasy Gamecock football team at WR, I'm taking Edwards over him, since i know he has a better chance not missing a bunch of games, to be honest.

Edwards is a stud as well.

Hard to believe that a QB that's only played in a half of a college football game is ranked that much higher than Deebo.

Reactions: Judson1
Looks like Clemson's entire D-line is on there. Any certified butt-grabbers (video evidence) in that list?

Click on Rashan Gary’s name and Clayton Kersaw’s profile pops up for me. I fully expect the best DT in the state to be Kinlaw if he stays healthy....so na na a boo boo

Just throw in front of the guy and durability is not an issue. I'll worry about him as a kick returner IF he gets to return one and IF he is tackled.

Looks like Clemson's entire D-line is on there. Any certified butt-grabbers (video evidence) in that list?

And Rashan Gary from Michigan almost went to taterville too. I remember some smoke coming from his recruitment seemingly from the Clemsin camp but I cannot remember the details.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT