ADVERTISEMENT

Top five most exciting college players in memory

1. Herschel Walker
2. Deion Sanders
3. Bo Jackson
4. Barry Sanders
5. Rocket Ismail

I struggled at 5. Top 4 should be on everyone’s list if you have lived long enough.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Reggie Bush, rocket ismail, Percy harvin, Deion, Charlie ward, Michael Vick, Cameron Newton, Charles Woodson to name a few.

Reggie Bush, rocket ismail, Percy harvin, Deion, Charlie ward, Michael Vick, Cameron Newton, Charles Woodson to name a few.

Totally agree with you . People forget how ridiculous Reggie Bush was in his USC prime . He was like Cheat code in Madden . Another one than comes to mind is Darren Sproles when he was at Kansas State . He was unstoppable. Remember him singlehanded destroying Oklahoma one year .

Post this on tigernet and it will look like this

1. Tavon Austin
2. Tavon Austin
3. Tavon Austin
4. Tavon Austin
5. Tavon Austin

Still love watching replays of that orange bowl and watching him break everybody’s ankles on the defense

Reactions: Brace1
Totally agree with you . People forget how ridiculous Reggie Bush was in his USC prime . He was like Cheat code in Madden . Another one than comes to mind is Darren Sproles when he was at Kansas State . He was unstoppable. Remember him singlehanded destroying Oklahoma one year .

Sproles definitely. I forgot about him. This could be a long list. Warrick Dunn, Eric bienemy, i hate it but spiller was electric

It’s about most exciting not best.

He ran around some and slung the ball up. He had stud receivers who made great catches. He was lucky as hell for one year. Herschel was exciting on every carry and so was big George. I was in school with George and saw he and Herschel play. Like I said, dumb list to include Manziel on.

He ran around some and slung the ball up. He had stud receivers who made great catches. He was lucky as hell for one year. Herschel was exciting on every carry and so was big George. I was in school with George and saw he and Herschel play. Like I said, dumb list to include Manziel on.
Whatever. Go outside and play.

JD
Bruce
Lattimore
Shaw
Alshon

Plenty on D too. And as involved as he was, I feel like we could’ve used Bruuuucccceee more

Reportedly in 1988 at WB when FSU beat the feces out of us 59-0, D. Sanders yelled at some our fans, "y'all should ask for your money back". Lol D Sanders was one of the best for sure I ever saw in person. Dan Marino had the best arm I ever saw in person. George Rogers was simply a bull in a China Shop. FSU had a receiver named Sellers (I think) in the late 60's. He must have caught 20 passes vs USC one night at Carolina Stadium, pre WB. That was one of the better performances I saw in person Kentucky had a RB and KR that had 299 total yards vs us one day in WB
Ron Sellers, been on the tip of my tongue for 12 years. John Reeves and Florida, also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT