ADVERTISEMENT

trailing 5-0 and getting no-hit..........***

This is a horrible team right now. No doubt about it. I was patient with these guys earlier but it turns out they were just a bad team after all. Dang.

The Fla pitchers first start, looks like Kofax!

We don't seem to have team chemistry and possibly complaints over who should start, play, etc (that's what I've heard - team turmoil) - I KNOW we have talent but definitely aren't getting results on the field. I LOVE Chad Holbrook but he isn't getting the job done for whatever reason. He inherited one of the most established programs in the country and we're getting pounded - not occasionally but more often than not (even losing at home to teams we should beat)! Know it's unpleasant for Ray Tanner (as well as Coach Spurrier's situation - yet to be seen how he rebounds next year after dropping the ball BIGTIME this past season, but it's a job he wanted and he needs to handle!! I also LOVE Ray Tanner and am SO proud of him, but these are tough assignments that have to be dealt with (didn't say "FIRE" - I said "dealt with" and that, to me, is inargurable!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT