ADVERTISEMENT

Tyson Williams

viennacocks

Dec 19, 2011
How the F%c$ does he average over 6 yards per carry and only touch the ball 7 times?

He had two long runs in a row in the first half and what do we do? Pass the ball.

My son and I were screaming to continue running the ball on that drive but Champ had his headset on and couldn't hear us. Very unfortunate.

SMH. I can't understand that either. Let somebody get the hot hand and our staff will throw ice water on them right away.

It does frustrate the, you know what out of me, when we begin the game with a running game that's moving the chains. Then we abandon it to throw stupid long balls. Then for the rest of the game we never commit to the run anymore and the few times we try it gets stuffed.

How the F%c$ does he average over 6 yards per carry and only touch the ball 7 times?

He had two long runs in a row in the first half and what do we do? Pass the ball.

My son and I were screaming to continue running the ball on that drive but Champ had his headset on and couldn't hear us. Very unfortunate.

This is one of my great frustrations with this staff. He touches the ball 3 times for 40 something yards on that drive.

He disappears the next series and gets four touches the rest of the game.

And we wonder why we struggle to score points.

This is one of my great frustrations with this staff. He touches the ball 3 times for 40 something yards on that drive.

That's why Muschamp has to go...

Because the staff loves Rico "three yards and a cloud of dust" Dowdle. I like Rico's physical style but the guy is never going to bust any long runs ever. May bust one for tens yards every now and then. That's about it.
He's not really a physical runner. He doesn't wear down a defense, it doesn't take more than one person to bring him down. The 2 Mike Davis' were better backs.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979

Makes you wonder why we can all see it but they can't. Either that or they have money on the games. Take today for instance, they covered the spread so they get their money but they can run around "see! We kept it close".

Makes you wonder why we can all see it but they can't. Either that or they have money on the games. Take today for instance, they covered the spread so they get their money but they can run around "see! We kept it close".

Too often we stop ourselves long before the opposition does.

Reactions: viennacocks
Apparently the deep state goes deeper than just the federal government - it extends all the way to USC athletics.

Notice we counter plays where he actually had a lead blocker to open the hole? Novel concept. </s> After that, too focused on passing to do anything. (We did see Jake under center for one play). You're right, it's beyond frustrating. Wish they would abandon this lousy offense. Absolutely hate the shotgun.

Notice we counter plays where he actually had a lead blocker to open the hole? Novel concept. </s> After that, too focused on passing to do anything. (We did see Jake under center for one play). You're right, it's beyond frustrating. Wish they would abandon this lousy offense. Absolutely hate the shotgun.

Yes the counter with the lead block was getting great yardage. Then inexplicably we maybe call it twice more after that drive the rest of the game over 2.5 quarters.

Reactions: viennacocks
Just give up the stupid Bentley only plays because of his daddy bs. That crap started when we had two noodle arm qbs on the roster. Now everyone thinks Scar (who couldn't beat out walkon Perry freaking Orth mind you) is the savior of the team.

Just can't anymore with this board and site. Info is easy to find if you want to, just have do a little searching. The board has turned into a bunch of closet gumps and taters who spend all their time lusting over dabo and company while trashing every single one of our teams. Done with yall fake as fans.
Bullfrog out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burninlove

Who da heck is our RB coach. Oh wait.......

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT