ADVERTISEMENT

UCF game

jables38

Oct 16, 2008
Louisiana
this may be a bad time right now but on to different things

I am a gamecock fan who grew up in Nebraska and lives in Louisiana. I've been by Williams-Brice but never been to a game. I was excited to see the team come to Shreveport last year where I live. Well this Saturday against ucf I am finally getting to come down to Columbia and go to my first game. My brother who lives in Charleston and I will be there Friday and Saturday. I was hoping maybe I could get some ideas on places to visit, things to do, and foods to eat. Thanks!

Reactions: fewstigers
Well based on the season you will not witness the stadium in all its glory. Sorry you are 2 years to late.

Ya I was thinking about that myself. Plus it's an early game. Only home game we could both get off of work for though

Listen man, winning fixes a LOT of issues on a football team and with the fanbase. Let's handle business Saturday, get out of there with the Win and no injuries and hopefully Nunez gets the chance to show Gamecock Nation what he is capable of. There is never a bad home game IMO. Any chance I get to go see my Gamecocks play is a treat and blessing. If you go then enjoy the game. If people don't show up then that is their loss!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT