ADVERTISEMENT

UF. 10 A&M 7 final......USC and UF 7-2.

One win was fine this past weekend. Need to get 2 out of 3 or a sweep against UT though at home next weekend.

One win was fine? Gee, you people kill me. I wonder if the team thought one win was fine. We were in great shape to take the series yesterday, but came unglued. Want to host a regional, become a top eight seed, need to win series against the top teams. I can't believe how satisfied our fans are sometimes. Come on people! Start expecting more! These coaches are paid a lot of money to win games and championships.

One win was fine? Gee, you people kill me. I wonder if the team thought one win was fine. We were in great shape to take the series yesterday, but came unglued. Want to host a regional, become a top eight seed, need to win series against the top teams. I can't believe how satisfied our fans are sometimes. Come on people! Start expecting more! These coaches are paid a lot of money to win games and championships.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, the ball didn't bounce our way a lot of the time in the series against Vandy, but a win in that series on the road met my expectations and probably most knowledgeable college baseball pundits' expectations.

It doesnt matter what we think. The fact is we had the chance to win the series,but the way the wind was blowing the ball around it got us on 2 pop flies and cost us. Does it suck, yeah, but like I said we have a very good team and will win a lot of games this year and will be a threat to win the SEC.

It was a road series against a very good team.

It doesnt matter what we think. The fact is we had the chance to win the series,but the way the wind was blowing the ball around it got us on 2 pop flies and cost us. Does it suck, yeah, but like I said we have a very good team and will win a lot of games this year and will be a threat to win the SEC.
The wind? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Good lord!

The wind? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Good lord!
Yes the wind numb nuts. Did you watch the game? You do know that it happened to Cone and DTW right? Now are you gonna tell us that they dont know how to play the ball?

Last edited:
We are going to need to win 2 of 3 vs Florida and Texas AM to have a shot at a top 8 national seed. The sec gets 2 national seeds, maybe 3 if lucky. You have Florida, Vandy, Texas AM, Mississippi State, and South Carolina competing for 2 or 3 national seeds. Right now all 5 teams are ranked in the top 8 in most every poll.

We are going to need to win 2 of 3 vs Florida and Texas AM to have a shot at a top 8 national seed. The sec gets 2 national seeds, maybe 3 if lucky. You have Florida, Vandy, Texas AM, Mississippi State, and South Carolina competing for 2 or 3 national seeds. Right now all 5 teams are ranked in the top 8 in most every poll.
I disagree about Vandy ,I don't think they make the top 8 seeds. Have yall seen their road schedule? At. LSU,UF, and A&M.

Even tho we took 2 of 3 from vandy last year And lost 2 of 3 this year, I was more impressed with last year's team.

I wasn't happy about Saturday's finish but the ball didn't bounce our way. As previously stated, we're still tied for first in the SEC. That's 4-2 in consecutive road SEC series. That's pretty good against two top ten teams. Like I said, we need to make up for the two weekend losses against UT.

Yes the wind numb nuts. Did you watch the game? You do know that it happened to Cone and DTW right? Now are you gonna tell us that they dont know how to play the ball?
It wasn't Cone in RF. It was Hopkins and the wind did play havoc with the ball hit to him. The one to DTW was in his glove and he just dropped it. Bottom line is that we could have gotten out of that inning with nor more than 1 run scoring. People that say the wind has no effect on the ball have never played baseball or even softball. We will never know if Cone could have caught the ball if he had been in RF.

It wasn't Cone in RF. It was Hopkins and the wind did play havoc with the ball hit to him. The one to DTW was in his glove and he just dropped it. Bottom line is that we could have gotten out of that inning with nor more than 1 run scoring. People that say the wind has no effect on the ball have never played baseball or even softball. We will never know if Cone could have caught the ball if he had been in RF.
Gotcha. I thought he was in right but see now he was in center. Like you said it does have an effect. I played Center (not for USC) but my greatest enemies were a noon to 3 sun and high wind. Both really sucked.

You disagree about Vandy.I didn't say who would end up at the top,but at this point all 5 teams have a shot at a national seed. Right now we are in good shape. Mississippi State too is low and we get AM and Florida at home.

You disagree about Vandy.I didn't say who would end up at the top,but at this point all 5 teams have a shot at a national seed. Right now we are in good shape. Mississippi State too is low and we get AM and Florida at home.
I just think they have the toughest road schedule .And it wouldn't surprise me if they end up 15th or so in the polls.

I hope your correct about Vandy. What I meant to say about Mississippi State is the RPI is bad. Same with Vandy. Most likely if we can win the series we should the Florida and Texas AM series will decide if we get a national seed.

Last edited:
I hope your correct about Vandy. What I meant to say about Mississippi state is the RPI isn't that good. Isn't that good for Vandy either at this time. Most likely if we can win the series we should the Florida and Texas AM series will decide if we get a national seed.
Dude you either are hammered drunk, or you have zero idea what proper grammar is. Please stop posting it's almost a headache.

Are you offering any substance on the topic? Just personal insults. If we take a survey I bet the majority will say the headache or pain in the ass would be you.

Are you offering any substance on the topic? Just personal insults. If we take a survey I bet the majority will say the headache or pain in the ass would be you.
You're right and I'm sorry. Seriously that's my fault. Your logic on the other thread just blew my mind, topped with improper grammar took me over the edge. I'm sorry, seriously. Goodnight man.

It's a sports message board not a unc term paper son.
Sure, it's just most people on here have a college degree and type with some intellectual sense. I apologized. Look into the UNC allegations if you want to comment on it. Don't have an opinion on something you know nothing about. I'm also talking to the "20 other people" who I guess share your opinion. Goodnight.

I have a college degree from USC. Sorry I didn't read my post and make sure they were perfect. My fault. Not everyone can be perfect like you. A piece of advice. Thats no apology. ( most people have a college degree and some intellectual sense)

I have a college degree from USC. Sorry I didn't read my post and make sure they were perfect. My fault. Not everyone can be perfect like you. A piece of advice. Thats no apology. ( most people have a college degree and some intellectual sense)
I'm not perfect either, I just like to proofread before I post something in a public forum. Goodnight, uscusc1987.

Banter or not you don't call people stupid. Sweet dreams Tarhole.I think they have a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT