ADVERTISEMENT

UGA recruit tweets .....

You can tell by the blue check mark on the tweet that it was a fake. Emery's parents are livid at this ridiculous accusation. As UGA has risen in success these last few years, these "cheating" allegations have become prevalent . I welcome any investigations just to dispel this ridiculous BS. Dell McGee is one of the best recruiters in the country. He went into Lousiana and convinced Emery that "RBU" was the best place to prepare him for the NFL. These kids understand that they have only so many carries in them and at UGA they will share time with other elite backs so they will not be used up by the time they leave. Another enticement is that UGA has the 1st and maybe the 2nd best OL in the SEC. As a RB, I would like to have those guys blocking for me. I shared in everyone's feelings that Ole Miss was cheating due to the facts that they had never achieved anything and then all of a sudden they were signing 5 stars like crazy. It turns out we were right. UGA has always been a successful program. UGA is the flagship university in the 3rd or 4th most fertile recruiting state in the country. Athens, Georgia is one of the top 5 college towns in the country. The UGA facilities are second to none. Academically, UGA is in the top 3 in the SEC. For the recent 14 years, Georgia had a Sunday school teacher masquerading as a HFC. Now we have a coach who DEMANDS performance from his players and his staff. Georgia has been a sleeping giant for years. Why is it difficult to accept that rather than "cheating", they have simply awakened?

Well there you have it. Another preseason national championship for UGA. Never fails.

Auburn like responses going on ITT. Hahaha... most SC fans usually know when they're being trolled. I hope some of these people don't respond to Nigerian emails.
Most people don't realize Georgia was Emery's first offer. Kirby never sleeps.

If only we could be like UGA fans. Drunk, delusional and obnoxious. (Sigh)

Reactions: 92Pony
A rooster's crowing is a loud and sometimes shrill call and sends a territorial signal to other roosters. However, roosters may also crow in response to sudden disturbances within their surroundings. Hens cluck loudly after laying an egg, and also to call their chicks. Chickens also give different warning calls when they sense a predator approaching. By nature, chickens are a nervous breed of bird.

A lot of clucking going on in this thread.

How do they convince one five star back (or 2) every DAMN year they have a football for him to carry?
Actually, it's pretty common for RBs to share carries. Chubb and Michel certainly did, both were successful, and both got drafted in the NFL. What surprises me a lot more than stockpiling RBs is when a team does so with QBs. Much harder to share time at that position, yet UGA, Clemson, and a few others have managed to recruit a series of 5-star QBs.

Georgia cheating? ..........No way. hahahahahahahahhaa
They aren't coming to Clemson to rub a rock, run down the hill and play putt putt either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT