ADVERTISEMENT

Unbelievable NC state eat up with covid19

What long term health problem would that be?

For starters and as mentioned above, kids in that age range are at least 4x more likely to develop heart inflammation than have COVID complications. This is straight from the CDC data and is indisputable. CDC has called an emergency meeting over myocarditis issues alone.

If you haven't checked out the 3-hour interview with Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology, you really should. It's quite illuminating.

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I am certainly on board with people weighing the risks vs benefits and deciding for themselves whether to vaccinate or not. I just hope they make decisions based on good information and not reactionary comments.

“The facts are clear: this is an extremely rare side effect, and only an exceedingly small number of people will experience it after vaccination. Importantly, for the young people who do, most cases are mild, and individuals recover often on their own or with minimal treatment. In addition, we know that myocarditis and pericarditis are much more common if you get COVID-19, and the risks to the heart from COVID-19 infection can be more severe."

Reactions: Legendary Cock
I am certainly on board with people weighing the risks vs benefits and deciding for themselves whether to vaccinate or not. I just hope they make decisions based on good information and not reactionary comments.

“The facts are clear: this is an extremely rare side effect, and only an exceedingly small number of people will experience it after vaccination. Importantly, for the young people who do, most cases are mild, and individuals recover often on their own or with minimal treatment. In addition, we know that myocarditis and pericarditis are much more common if you get COVID-19, and the risks to the heart from COVID-19 infection can be more severe."

The facts are not clear, especially long term implications, and that's in part why it's an experimental drug. Some of the cases are not mild, kids have passed away. Even with the CDC's data (this is not VAERS where the reports are 200x higher), you have 4x higher chance of having heart inflammation from the vaccine that having any issues with COVID. Why would someone with virtually 0 risk of COVID sign up for that?

Reactions: Cockopotamus
That's fine. Your choice. Don't.

And while your at it, don't take a blood thinner because you might have a fatal hemorrage, don't take a statin because you might get liver damage, don't have knee surgery because you might have a fatal pulmonary embolism, don't take penicillin because you might have anaphylactic shock, don't take an aspirin because you might get Reye's Syndrome, don't take a swine flu vaccine because you might get Guillain Barre syndrome and be paralyzed. And on and on.

And while your at it, don't take a blood thinner because you might have a fatal hemorrage, don't take a statin because you might get liver damage, don't have knee surgery because you might have a fatal pulmonary embolism, don't take penicillin because you might have anaphylactic shock, don't take an aspirin because you might get Reye's Syndrome, don't take a swine flu vaccine because you might get Guillain Barre syndrome and be paralyzed. And on and on.

Luckily, I don't group things together in my mind like this. If you decide to take any drug, you need to do your own due diligence. History has proven that there are good drugs and there are bad drugs - and much in-between.

*****JUST IN*******
Olympics CANCELLED....... A Trinidad/Tobago athlete tested positive for A COLD!!
More at 11:00

The most glaring problem with the NCAA’s testing policy is that it doesn’t address individuals with prior documented infections. It makes no sense not to include those that acquired immunity through infection, just through vaccination.

It's not just the NCAA, but rather the entire medical system.

On top of not testing for natural immunity which seems to be the best form of protection based on recent studies - they are also not dosing for size/weight, taking into account meds a person is on, age, any medical history, etc.

Reactions: GamecockAppraiser

True...and I got friends who want take the vaccine because of the unknow but yet smoke 2 packs of cigs a day...comical

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT