ADVERTISEMENT

Unnaceptable Performance

Oct 14, 2012
How long do we give Spurrier to decide whether he wants to resign or be fired? No signs of improvement in sight...

"Unacceptable"? It already happened. What are you going to do? Find a time machine and go back in time to correct things? Lame-o

Zero chance Coach Spurrier is ever fired here and rightfully so.
He'll leave if he thinks he can't fix it next year.
I believe that is what will happen

You really think he'll be back next year? One more year with this whole staff will be unbearable. If he was serious about the program, he would of canned Whammy and his clown staff last year... Spurrier Jr might be the worst coach on staff though...

This team has NOT been prepared in ANY first half this season. Sucked bad and sucking worse as each game goes by. UNC would beat us by 14 points if we played again. Hoke is terrible, Adams is terrible, Ward is horrible, Elliott is over rated, JR is a PRICK, Sands was a horrible hire, and SOS has retired early. Mangus and Botkin seem to be the only coaches on this staff that are worth a damn.

If he comes back next year with this staff, my freezer will be full of trout and redfish.
ill go with ya....going down to capers to do some surf fishing, shrimping and creek fishing oct 23.....drum and trout here i come

You should head out to bulls bay and fish the flats, you might see spurrier teeing it up over at that nice track in Awendaw

How often do you fish at Capers? One of my favorite spots. Been a unusually bad September weather wise.
well, i was supposed to go this weekend.....i usually go 3/4 times a year...i live in anderson.....towing my boat cost too much money, plus it has been out of commission this year....i think i will have it up and running next weekend, but i plan on going oct 23 weekend with some friends and then oct 30 weekend with my son to shrimp....been going to capers for 25yrs....love it

You should head out to bulls bay and fish the flats, you might see spurrier teeing it up over at that nice track in Awendaw
lol yeah i know.....ill be in bulls bay halloween weekend shrimping....ill let you know if i see him

well, i was supposed to go this weekend.....i usually go 3/4 times a year...i live in anderson.....towing my boat cost too much money, plus it has been out of commission this year....i think i will have it up and running next weekend, but i plan on going oct 23 weekend with some friends and then oct 30 weekend with my son to shrimp....been going to capers for 25yrs....love it

Hope you have a great time. I'll take the radio and listen to the Cocks as long as I can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT