ADVERTISEMENT

Until last night I had never saw lights reflecting off a player

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
until I saw the tater video board on Jakes jersey. I know it’s been mentioned already but it’s amazing you could see it blinking off of his uniform.

The lights were still strobing when we scored our last TD. Usually you can't see it but you could last night because it was foggy. It's every little damn thing there from the band playing while you're sending the pay in all the way down to the chains crew that celebrates when the refs rob a player of a first down (a different game last season). Wake lodged a formal complaint with the league about the lights and band.

Reactions: CockIN73
We already have the strip lights. We just don’t wave flash them with extreme brightness like Clemron. Maybe other teams in the SEC do it, but I’ve never seen it.

I'd like to know from a players perspective if those lights are a problem. Otherwise you guys are looking for stuff to complain about.

I'd like to know from a players perspective if those lights are a problem. Otherwise you guys are looking for stuff to complain about.

I can’t imagine lights blinking so bad they adjust the screen on my tv helping players.

Didn’t seem to effect Bentley for the most part but it’s still bush league. Like the band playing while we are at the line of scrimmage. Wake complained about it. Nothing was done.

Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT