ADVERTISEMENT

**Updated**Please throw a few prayers my way

tbwood421

Jul 26, 2006
Chapin
my wife had her leukemia come back yesterday after being in remission for 3.5 years. We just had our first and only son turn 1 a couple months ago so now its going to be much more difficult for us. We will now have to live in Atlanta for the next year as this time we will try for a transplant and chemo. Never thought I’d be the one on a message board asking for prayers but here I am.

Thanks for any prayers you might be able to throw our way.

**Update**
So my wifes spirits are good, she is finishing her 5th and final day of chemo then we just wait for about 3 weeks and a bone marrow biopsy later we will know if she is in remission and can start the transplant process. It feels like a dream that I had to live here for a month exactly 4 years ago when she went through this last time. Many have asked me, including close friends and family how they can help with most living far away from us now. So I thought I would add this gofundme link, but honestly your prayers and support mean the world to me. Its crazy how cancer can turn your life upside down, I hope none of you guys ever have to witness your wives having to go through this. My wife is only 32, and the most innocent and sweetest person I know, and best of all a converted gamecock fan. Please just keep us in your thoughts if you can, it means the world to me.

https://www.gofundme.com/campaign-for-crystal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News