ADVERTISEMENT

UPSTATE GAMECOCKS

t-zonie

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2002
I'm putting together a bus ride to Charlotte for the opening game 2 Sep 17 therefore, if you are interested, please drop me a note to: thegamecock2001@gmail.com and let me know how many. the cost shall be $50.00 per person to include food from Chick Filet and drinks and of course a toast (if eligible) from T Wayne's Part Time Party Time Bus!

I'm putting together a bus ride to Charlotte for the opening game 2 Sep 17 therefore, if you are interested, please drop me a note to: thegamecock2001@gmail.com and let me know how many. the cost shall be $50.00 per person to include food from Chick Filet and drinks and of course a toast (if eligible) from T Wayne's Part Time Party Time Bus!
Game 2, Sept 17?

T Wayne are you going to any other games with a bus? For anyone who hasn't been this is a great time.

Where do you leave from?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT