ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer.......

The calls been made, I tried to post a picture of a text I was sent from a buddy of mine, a board member was in his dads office this past week, with him and another booster. I’ll try to post the link here but idk why it won’t just let me paste the picture it in.
https://ibb.co/vdmXfMT

What are the thoughts on here about him?
Instant recruiter who still has a strong household name.
We will not do a national search for the best possible candidate. Big names are a pipe dream. We will take the easy route. Watch

I actually think there's a decent chance Jamey Chadwell will get serious consideration for an offer. He has been the head coach of 3 SC colleges already, and he has had success at all of them. I don't think it's unrealistic for him to be targeted to take on the challenge at the flagship university.

I actually think there's a decent chance Jamey Chadwell will get serious consideration for an offer. He has been the head coach of 3 SC colleges already, and he has had success at all of them. I don't think it's unrealistic for him to be targeted to take on the challenge at the flagship university.
I think Napier gets the nod before Chadwell. Napier has been in the running for other positions....mainly at Mississippi State where he reportedly turned them down at least per the insiders on their 247 site. Per them, Napier seemed to be holding out for our job to come open. Personally, I think he gets the job.

I think Napier gets the nod before Chadwell. Napier has been in the running for other positions....mainly at Mississippi State where he reportedly turned them down at least per the insiders on their 247 site. Per them, Napier seemed to be holding out for our job to come open. Personally, I think he gets the job.
I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth to that rumor about him supposedly waiting on this position to come open. If it is, though, that's a little weird. What if Muschamp's team had been awesome this year? In other words, there's no way Napier could have known what was going to happen this year.

Reactions: rogue cock
I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth to that rumor about him supposedly waiting on this position to come open. If it is, though, that's a little weird. What if Muschamp's team had been awesome this year? In other words, there's no way Napier could have known what was going to happen this year.
I don't disagree. I think they were either reading tea leaves or simply making excuses for why he withdrew his name from consideration. But that was the sentiment on their board.

That's starting to seem very plausible -- providing Ray doesn't try to give the job to Bobo.

From the most reputable source I have, Steve Taneyhill is apparently being considered...to host the party for fans who are happy about the firing of Muschamp.

Now that's funny right there.

Reactions: THMoore100

I disagree. I think we ALL knew what was going to happen this year. It just happened earlier than expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT