ADVERTISEMENT

USC 4 - Bama 2 FINAL SCORE Game 2 thread...

If LSU beats UF they will stay ranked ahead of us and possibly cost us a Super. Same with Ole Miss if they beat A&M. I'm pulling for UF and A&M.

That's foolish. Win the regular season title for the toughest conference in America and a national seed is locked up.

If LSU beats UF they will stay ranked ahead of us and possibly cost us a Super. Same with Ole Miss if they beat A&M. I'm pulling for UF and A&M.
I can see lsu beating us out especially if they sweep fla. They've won something like 10 straight and ncaa loves teams that are rolling at the end of the season. Not to mention they usually do well in the sec tournament. I can't see ole piss beating us out, if we sweep Alabama today, for a top 8 seed since we swept them at their house unless they win today and either beat us in the tournament (assuming we play em) or they win the tournament . We'll see, a lot can happen over the next 9 days

That's foolish. Win the regular season title for the toughest conference in America and a national seed is locked up.
The SEC is gonna get 3 or 4 Nationals in. UF and A&M arent gonna drop out if they lose. Ole Miss and LSU will strengthen their position with a series win. We cant win the title outright anyway.

The SEC is gonna get 3 or 4 Nationals in. UF and A&M arent gonna drop out if they lose. Ole Miss and LSU will strengthen their position with a series win. We cant win the title outright anyway.

Yes we can. That's what that original post was about. A win against Bama and a loss by Florida, Texas A&M, and Mississippi State gives us the title.

The SEC is gonna get 3 or 4 Nationals in. UF and A&M arent gonna drop out if they lose. Ole Miss and LSU will strength their position with a series win. We cant win the title outright anyway.
We will win the outright title with a win today if a&m and miss st lose today they will finish 20-10 in conference and if fla loses one today they would be 19-10 . We would be 20-9 and win the regular season title by a half game

Yes we can. That's what that original post was about. A win against Bama and a loss by Florida, Texas A&M, and Mississippi State gives us the title.

Ok, well A&M is 20-9 ,Miss St is 20-9 and we are 19-9 so it could possibly happen but the with LSU and Miss ST and Ole Miss ahead of us in the polls I dont see how them winning helps us even with the SEC Title.

Ok, well A&M is 20-9 ,Miss St is 20-9 and we are 19-9 so it could possibly happen but the with LSU and Miss ST and Ole Miss ahead of us in the polls I dont see how them winning helps us even with the SEC Title.

Well, there's your problem. You're relying on polls. Polls don't determine the national seeds, a committee does. I don't know what to tell you if you don't think the committee would put a ton of weight into winning the SEC.

Well, there's your problem. You're relying on polls. Polls don't determine the national seeds, a committee does. I don't know what to tell you if you don't think the committee would put a ton of weight into winning the SEC.
We'll see. Hope you are right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT