ADVERTISEMENT

USC Athletic Department doesn't care about fans

Aug 1, 2017
They continue to tolerate below mediocrity with Muschamp. They refuse to take the steps to at least attempt to compete with Clemson. They constantly interject politics (latest on their Facebook page this past week) and turn off a majority of the fan base. I only bought the 3 pack and I am not renewing my GC membership in 2021. If Tanner and company don't fire Muschamp this season, I will not buy season tickets next year. Prior to this season, I've only missed about 4 games since I was 10 years old (1983). I'm a diehard and I've had enough.

If he is an AD....the woods are full of them. Fire his behind and Muschamp's in the same meeting and refuse to pay them ANY money at all....see them in court. This is pure BS! We are the joke in SC/NC area....probably the 8th best team in the states. The bad thing is we have 4 more years of this EXCUSE coming at us. I am fed up with CAN'T ... CAN'T. Can't tackle, can't catch....can't block. Again, CAN'T never did a damn thing.....what CAN we do?

Fire his behind and Muschamp's in the same meeting and refuse to pay them ANY money at all....see them in court.

That's a great way to attract a high-quality coach. We're all upset, but please think before posting silly things like this.

They are all slapping each other on the back this morning talking about what a great time they had in Baton Rouge. That's the extent of how much they really care about fans. I don't think they have any sleepless nights over this staff or the number of wins. They worry about how the new box seats look and if the "facilities" are in order.

One day we will come out of this dark period, but not until major structural changes are made.

I searched social media and the news expecting a statement from Ray Tanner addressing the status of the football program. Most AD’s would be on camera shooting fire out of there mouths after a loss like that. Where is Ray? Anyone seen him?
Raaaaayyyyy????? HelloOoOoO!!!!!

We made a bad LSU team look like last years NC team and all Mushhype had to say is we got whipped? No coach you got shamed along with the rest of us.

I searched social media and the news expecting a statement from Ray Tanner addressing the status of the football program. Most AD’s would be on camera shooting fire out of there mouths after a loss like that. Where is Ray? Anyone seen him?

If he is an AD....the woods are full of them. Fire his behind and Muschamp's in the same meeting and refuse to pay them ANY money at all....see them in court. This is pure BS!

First, who are you going to hire for both jobs? It’s a logical question.

Second, if you refuse to pay contracted money, then two things happen.

1) You won’t get whoever you think you’re going to hire to come here, because we’ll be seen as crooked backstabbers.

2) You’ll pay more in legal fees than you owe in contractually agreed money, plus you’ll STILL have to pay what’s owed, probably with interest added.

All because we were beaten by a much more talented team. Don’t believe me, look at their last 5 recruiting classes compared to ours.

Sleep it off. We have an off week to regroup, just like LSU just did.

First, who are you going to hire for both jobs? It’s a logical question.

Second, if you refuse to pay contracted money, then two things happen.

1) You won’t get whoever you think you’re going to hire to come here, because we’ll be seen as crooked backstabbers.

2) You’ll pay more in legal fees than you owe in contractually agreed money, plus you’ll STILL have to pay what’s owed, probably with interest added.

All because we were beaten by a much more talented team. Don’t believe me, look at their last 5 recruiting classes compared to ours.

Sleep it off. We have an off week to regroup, just like LSU just did.
Just stay the course. The Tide is a rising.

I'm sure he was hoping that the football program had turned the corner against Auburn. But he still thinks Muschamp is the right coach so he will wait until after the season to make any statements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT