ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ECU game thread

The Cam penalties are stupid for sure, but the dude has a mean competitive attitude and is a baller, don’t want to throw out the baby with the bath water.

No it wasn’t targeting? Or no you want him in to act like a jackass with no self control? Seriously asking.

Thanks for exposing why you're really here!

Go Cocks!!!

Clearly you ruined the curve in Critical Thinking and Deductive Reasoning at UofSC.

Your classmates must have been both impressed and pissed.

Fight! Win! Try not to get Ass Kicked by a suck arse G5 school.

Remember years past we would have already had 8-10 guys needing help up from injuries?
I don’t think this game has had a one on either side.

Have no idea why ECU is throwing, I’d just take a knee and bleed clock. Our offense is no threat.

Reactions: Dizzy01
He’s hit two guys a yard behind the LOS. What exactly should he be expected to do?
He's supposed to be speedy and shifty. But it just feels like nothing big ever happens when he's in the game, last play notwithstanding.

He's been outperformed by every other RB so far.

Wow! This offensive line is terrible. I didn’t think they lost that much from last year to be this bad. Barry Sanders couldn’t run behind this line. I thought it was just footwork. Seems a lot more than that. Hopefully they can improve.

Is Doty not ready to play? Nolan doesn't look very impressive for a 5th year senior. I'd expect him to have much more poise and command of the offense.

Our DB’s are really good, less talent there than we’ve had in a long time but fundamentally they look really well coached.
Feeling bad for the defense and defensive coaches, our offense can’t even get them a field goal!!

Reactions: rogue cock
We’ve got to do a better job blocking on punt return. We always have to fair catch because they gunners are sitting there waiting on the catch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT