ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ECU game thread

Much better looking throws from Nolan. Hopefully he's getting some confidence. That's what this team needs more than anything right now.

Reactions: cadcock
Wouldn’t shock me to give up a TD the next drive after tying up. How many times have we seen that?

Not many wins on this schedule, need to pull this one out. ECU is a terrible team.

Watch him. He’s a walking unsportsmanlike and/or personal foul penalty. Cheap shots to guys on the ground. Taunting. Pushing guys after plays are over. He’s a loose cannon.

I like his cover skills though. He kind of reminds me of that UGA receiver Pickens. Tons of talent, can’t control himself.
It's a bit of swagger....we need that. That wasn't a cheap shot on the sliding receiver....simply not giving up your ground. And trash talk is a big part of playing in the secondary. I like his style of play.

We have got to find some speed in a signing class sometime soon!
We still look so slow.

Yall say what you want but we will never be successful with this staff. Its literally Muskrat 2.0. We refuse to change. If Zeb trots back out next series we are throwing in the towel. You at least try Brown a few series.
Way too early to say that.

This is Spurrier football. Use the passing game to open up the run game. That means we have to protect the QB.

• Haha
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
We need a drive where we run it down their throat and gash them doing it all the way to pay dirt.

Impose our will in the 4th.

And, another long chuck and duck would be good for icing too.

The party is over....Just wait until next week at Georgia.
At Least We Wouldnt Embarrassed and Beat Down on a Neutral Field With ALL AMERICANS at Every Starting Line Up Position.
DJ Ugliest needs to stay with his 5 Second Dr. Pepper Commercials.

Your conference is way overrated.

UGA gave you a sample of what you will get if you little kittens join the SEC.

I would love to have you in the SEC. You still aren't BAMA.

Yeah, I want to win b/c I always want us to win, but it doesn't mean a lot. We will be 1-7 or 0-8 in SEC. Troy could give us fits too.

I said 3 wins before the season, had this one as a loss...had Troy/Vandy as wins. But I’m surprised how bad ECU is, thought they’d be better this year.

At Least We Wouldnt Embarrassed and Beat Down on a Neutral Field With ALL AMERICANS at Every Starting Line Up Position.
DJ Ugliest needs to stay with his 5 Second Dr. Pepper Commercials.

Your conference is way overrated.

UGA gave you a sample of what you will get if you little kittens join the SEC.

I would love to have you in the SEC. You still aren't BAMA.

BS Springs, paging BS Springs Cock.

Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT