ADVERTISEMENT

USC game thread.**

Lawson and Bryant are going to be nasty on the wings. Frank just needs to let them play high tempo and not yank them after every mistake. Two legit SEC athletes.

Yes, the 3-point shooting has been terrible. What I see is that this team has a long, long way to go to become the kind of defensive team Frank fielded 2 and 3 years ago.

Gonna be a long season. We can't shoot. Looks like 5 lakeem jacksons out there. Good athletes that can't shoot a lick. Hope we can dunk and make layups.

What was final score? All I'm reading is general comments about the team but little about the score.

I hate to be “that guy” but couldn’t u look up the score literally in seconds?

Like, in the time it takes to type that post?

Reactions: cockn'fyr
I hate to be “that guy” but couldn’t u look up the score literally in seconds?

Like, in the time it takes to type that post?
What's the point of thread if you don't put final score. I'm going to bed and am too lazy to research. Also I'm still in football gear and was hear reading about the injuries when I came across thread. Not quite ready to get into basketball

What's the point of thread if you don't put final score. I'm going to bed and am too lazy to research. Also I'm still in football gear and was hear reading about the injuries when I came across thread. Not quite ready to get into basketball

65-52 Cocks

Download the CBS Sorts App. It’s a great one and u can select ur favorite teams , game tracker , etc

Sorry for my smart ass post. It just seems like an inefficient way of determining game scores this day and age

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT