ADVERTISEMENT

USC-Texas A&M Game Thread

Yeah, just need to get the defense to stop them a couple of drives. We might win a shootout. The crowd has been subdued so far, strangely quiet, even when they score. Not rocking like at Billy Brice.

I really hate everything about the defensive scheme that Hoke runs. How is a slow death any better than a fast one? If we took some chances we might actually get a sack or rush a bad throw. This defense now only tires our guys out late in the game....I hope the new coach cleans house on that side of the ball!

Run the clock out. We get the ball in the second half. Not sure why A&M didn't use timeouts until third down.

1:00 to go, two timeouts before half and THAT is what you decide to do? That right there is why Sean Elliot should not even be considered a candidate. Ridiculous.

1:00 to go, two timeouts before half and THAT is what you decide to do? That right there is why Sean Elliot should not even be considered a candidate. Ridiculous.
Nm.........

Last edited:
Why would we be complacent before halftime knowing we can't stop them. Big mistake by Elliott before the half. Playing scared smh

Our defensive coaches should be arrested for sabotage. It's sad when the announcers are taking jabs at our 4 man front coverage on 3rd downs against a running QB.

Bi-polar much.
Huh? That was my first comment on Elliot as a potential candidate. While the first half went well (minus Hoke and his scheme); that was a mistake. Two timeouts 1 minute to go. At least try something.

Huh? That was my first comment on Elliot as a potential candidate. While the first half went well (minus Hoke and his scheme); that was a mistake. Two timeouts 1 minute to go. At least try something.
Hahaha, sorry dude I thought you were somebody else. I will chance it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT