ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ TT game thread.**

That’s BS - Officials are gonna directly have an influence on the outcome of this game with BS calls like that !!!!

Been sitting here wtching this and waiting on the officials to start this crap and bam there it goes

Reactions: tngamecock#
Starting to see the defense we saw last year - maybe these guys are starting to understand!!!

So in basketball present day, if you try to block the shot of a guy driving to the rim, and there's contact even though a legit attempt to stop the drive with a legal play, it's a flagrant foul. Got it

Well there’s your refs going at it - guess they didnt see that left hand push Gravits - BS they saw it but get too tied up in the flow of the game

8-0 Run fueled by MYERS dumbass choices and stone ass free throws - what a dumbass and then they call a line violation when TT misses a free threw - BULLSHIT refs hand their hands all in the outcome of this game - if I’m Frank I let them have it at the end of the game

Man they called the last 2 minutes one way and it wasn’t for us - started when Myers gave TT life with those two bricks and the refs saw TT had an opening - I’m absolutely dumbfounded as to how a guard who has earned a scholorship to play Major D-1 BB can brick free throws like that - just dumbfounded

The only SEC caliber guard on our team is Booker, pure and simple. If Felder made better life decisions, we may have been 19-2 after today.

Reactions: SCGCock07
Coaching can only do so much. We have lost two in a row at home now, have we not? Not the stuff of tournament teams. Very disappointing ending and very disheartening loss. People can say what they like, but this is a very unreliable offensive team.

Coaching can only do so much. We have lost two in a row at home now, have we not? Not the stuff of tournament teams. Very disappointing ending and very disheartening loss. People can say what they like, but this is a very unreliable offensive team.
Coach Martin deserves all of the kudos and praise that he receives for his defensive coaching and attention to detail. I can't remember anyone saying in the past 10-15 years that his offensive schemes are from the mind of a genius.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT