ADVERTISEMENT

USC UF game thread

Our offense has improved tremendously outside of dropped passes. The defense is decent at times but have their hands full with Florida. Special teams have been awful outside of Parker White.

Sadly, if we'd played mistake free football we could easily be in the lead. The drops and special teams have killed us.

Our offense has improved tremendously outside of dropped passes. The defense is decent at times but have their hands full with Florida. Special teams have been awful outside of Parker White.
Hold the enthusiasm for our offense. We gotta see what the second half brings before praising them.

This entire secondary is god awful. How can Gator DB's be all over us when the ball arrives but our DB's are 5 yards away when the gator receivers make a catch. Year 5 and they all look clueless......a LB that doesn't know to stop the QB on an option. He just stands there looking like a dumbass. This whole team is a joke. I would like to apologize to Bobo and Hill. You should have never taken this job!

All I know is our receivers couldn't catch a cold. Hill is hitting them in the hands. Otherwise, I feel like we're hanging on there

Its like no one coaches special teams on this squad...

I particularly like the pooch kick call where we gave Florida the ball around the 42 yard line. Now mind you we don’t try pooch kick when we’re kicking off from the 50 after Florida got a penalty on our touchdown. We try it when there’s no reason to and give up a bunch of yards.

I particularly like the pooch kick call where we gave Florida the ball around the 42 yard line. Now mind you we don’t try pooch kick when we’re kicking off from the 50 after Florida got a penalty on our touchdown. We try it when there’s no reason to and give up a bunch of yards.
When kicking from the 50, we shoulda gone onside.

Down by 10 at the half....I don't know, we need to find a D at the half if we want to have a chance....otherwise, I see a blowout coming.

When are we ever going to stop the stupid shit.

You know the answer to your question. Let’s see, I have been a fan for 40 years.… And we have been doing that stupid shit for my 40 years. Don’t see any end in sight in the foreseeable future. It’s simple things like not playing the outside shoulder of a receiver close to the Goal

Down by 10 at the half....I don't know, we need to find a D at the half if we want to have a chance....otherwise, I see a blowout coming.
SC hasn't come close to a stop on defense. UF fumbled but other than that it has been like water through a sieve.

Does Muschamp coach a blow out 2nd half or coach and make this a competitive game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT