ADVERTISEMENT

USC/UT game thread

Our offensive game plan is stone age quality. What are we doing in an age offensive powerhouses and score, score, score.

So who in the hell will Hilinski throw to? I think several of us said this was the worst WR Corp we had seen in our lives. RB is also a spot lacking.

Nothing has changed, we are lucky UT has not practiced much, they should be up by 21. We totally suck, our new QB sucks, our new OC sucks. We are small, slow and poorly coached. Play calling looks familiar, it sucks!

Our small assed DL must be well coached because they are ok and they look like a high school sized team.

I saw more formations and miss direction on the opening drive than I saw all of last year. Then the rest of the half it appeared we were using the same exact lack of formations and bland play calling as last year.

Barring injury, RH is not playing in this game. Champ already said it’s Hill’s game.

Kind of seems silly now that so many here thought he would actually be the answer at QB.

Defense has stepped up in the 2nd Qtr. - that pick-6 is looming large in the 1st half now. We need to figure something out for the 2nd half. Shi has 84 receiving yds, but he needs some help from somebody else.....

Reactions: gamecockblack
Barring injury, RH is not playing in this game. Champ already said it’s Hill’s game.

Kind of seems silly now that so many here thought he would actually be the answer at QB.

What is silly is so many here saying that Bobo was the answer and we’d have better play calling.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
tennessee has a total of 137yrds and we have 125yrds.....both teams look like crap....we just look crappier

Reactions: cadcock
TN is really bad, yet somehow we are worse. The oline is what it has been. I say put in a QB who can run. The D has been serviceable but if they go up against a good oline they are going to get run over in the second half.

TN is really bad, yet somehow we are worse. The oline is what it has been. I say put in a QB who can run. The D has been serviceable but if they go up against a good oline they are going to get run over in the second half.

If we change QB who is gonna play WR ?? Maybe we can throw a back up punter or long snapper out there to run a few routes

Bobo must’ve got the playbook from McClendon before he left, because that’s the same exact offense with a few different formations thrown in. I look for two more good drives and one score from the offense, the defense is gonna gas out this half. No telling what we’re gonna see.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT