ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ vandy game thread / bubble watch thread.

That play by Hannibal RIGHT THERE epitomizes how stupid we play.
That is connected to coaching.
We are such a low basketball IQ team!

Reactions: garnetman
Bubble-butt Frank saw the bubble officially pop today. Looks like he'll get a 3 seed in the NIT.

Sums it up - that and down by FOUR points with 2 minutes left and instead of making them hit a shot - we foul 45 freaking feet from the basket - STUPID BASKETBALL AND IT FALLS ON MARTIN - HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO CORRECT STUPID PLAYS - And why in Th e hell do we insist on guarding someone that fat out - hell if they can hit a 45 foot jumper - let them shot the damn thing instead of getting beat on the dribble EVERY DAMN TIME

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I get it. You will defend Frank to the end...no matter how many eggs his teams lay, no matter how many games he blows with his stubborn fits, no matter how badly he recruits because of his persona.
I ain't defending nobody but pointing out a blatant lie

No way to sugarcoat it, this was a bad loss and much needed. Looks like SEC tournament is the only way now.

Sums it up - that and down by FOUR points with 2 minutes left and instead of making them hit a shot - we foul 45 freaking feet from the basket - STUPID BASKETBALL AND IT FALLS ON MARTIN - HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO CORRECT STUPID PLAYS - And why in Th e hell do we insist on guarding someone that fat out - hell if they can hit a 45 foot jumper - let them shot the damn thing instead of getting beat on the dribble EVERY DAMN TIME

No way to sugarcoat it, this was a bad loss and much needed. Looks like SEC tournament is the only way now.
What the hell is a much needed loss this late in the season? That don’t make any sense - we win today and win maybe 1 in the SEC tourney and were are most likely in - loss today and we ain’t in shit unless we win the SEC Tourney

You must have missed the memo. Pumpers demanding "one more year" for FM because the 9th try is the charm. Smh. (Facepalm)(Mediocrity, and it's their fault)
Aaanndddd here he is , when the outcome is determined to bring his bullshit. Didn't post until he knew we lost. How brave of you.

What the hell is a much needed loss this late in the season? That don’t make any sense - we win today and win maybe 1 in the SEC tourney and were are most likely in - loss today and we ain’t in shit unless we win the SEC Tourney
Obviously a typo, it was a much needed win to try to make the tournament without winning the SECT.

Aaanndddd here he is , when the outcome is determined to bring his bullshit. Didn't post until he knew we lost. How brave of you.
i kinda f wonder that myself. There are quite a few guys (I guess they’re guys) that I ask myself a good bit what are they even doing on here. Their sole “contributions” are to fling feces like chimps in a cage.

If you think it's a blatant lie that Frank can frequently be found pouting on the bench while his team plays bad basketball, I don't know what to tell you.
That ain't what you said. If you would have said that, I wouldn't have responded

If Carolina goes to the NIT are you going to watch?
Sadly enough, I'll probably post up on the couch and watch. I'll pull for my school to win, but that doesn't change the fact that I think we've seen exactly what Martin's celling is (made the tournament once in a while, mostly finish a little above .500 and miss out), and I don't think that's what an SEC team pays a guy $4 million a year to do.

i kinda f wonder that myself. There are quite a few guys (I guess they’re guys) that I ask myself a good bit what are they even doing on here. Their sole “contributions” are to fling feces like chimps in a cage.
That's ALL they contribute, if you can call it that..

Here we go again. Frustrated posters going at each other on a message board after a loss. This is as predictable of a happening as the loss itself. Take a walk or drink a beer or poke yourself in the eye instead.

Here we go again. Frustrated posters going at each other on a message board after a loss. This is as predictable of a happening as the loss itself. Take a walk or drink a beer or poke yourself in the eye instead.
Can we make the tournament if I poke myself in the eye?

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT