ADVERTISEMENT

USC/Vandy thread.

Vandy coach said he feels pretty good at his halftime interview. I'm listening to the vandy station 'cause that's all I can get in consideration of where I'm currently at. The guy sounded pretty damned confident to be honest! Just lettin' everybody know.

I hope Bently gets and keeps his game together during the half. In regards to our "D", sure would be nice if they stepped it up a good bit.

We'll see what we'll see coming up.
I'm surprised how much people have been able to run on us so far. I expected the run defense to be quite solid but we've been gashed several times.

Vandy coach said he feels pretty good at his halftime interview. I'm listening to the vandy station 'cause that's all I can get in consideration of where I'm currently at. The guy sounded pretty damned confident to be honest! Just lettin' everybody know.

I hope Bently gets and keeps his game together during the half. In regards to our "D", sure would be nice if they stepped it up a good bit.

We'll see what we'll see coming up.

They're a 2nd half team for sure. They get the ball first. We've got to force a punt.

Why go for the end zone on third and 4??? Deebo was tightly covered. Stupid stupid playcalling could come back to bite us.

Reactions: robertfootball
the play calling is a joke, 2nd and 4 from the 19 and throw into the end zone..just like 1st qtr...running all over them and then throw on 2nd 4

Where is the 3-4 yard pass to the playmakers. Run for 6. Fade left. Fade Right. 1 good D play. 1 poor throw. Hard to watch... especially after we move fast and then slow down to make these plays.

2nd and short and consecutive low probability throws to the end zone. Not a fan of those

Where is the 3-4 yard pass to the playmakers. Run for 6. Fade left. Fade Right. 1 good D play. 1 poor throw. Hard to watch... especially after we move fast and then slow down to make these plays.

Agree. Have done that a couple of times today.
Not high percentage play calling.

Reactions: HI Cock
I hate they don't give the ball to Tyson when he's in there. He's our hardest runner by far.

Well, it sounds like you're taking personally when you call someone an a-hole. You probably wouldn't say that to his face. Just sayin'

can a person be blamed for giving a poster a heart attack online.....SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT