ADVERTISEMENT

USC VS NC STATE WBB GAME THREAD

Sucks that I wiil likely miss the first half but will try to listen to the broadcast.

I'm interested in how much coach plays the freshman. Certainly expect to see Johnson. No doubt North Carolina girl, Rivers, will make an appearance or two. Not sure about the rest. Russell and Littleton need to bring it. This is their opportunity to make a case for playing time.

Yes, Johnson and Rivers will see action.

Looking to see how much Russell improves and if Littleton finally gets back to her old self

Damn it!! It's f'ed up that I have to listen to those two announcers. This is going to be hard.

Reactions: vacock#
We are killing them on the boards so far. We just need to shoot. If we miss, we can rebound. Just don't turn the ball over.

They were just saying Boston is leaner and quicker than last year. I'll say you can really see it. If she had one weakness last year she got winded and gassed maybe a little too often. She's going to be absolutely dominant this year if she stays in this shape and this healthy.

Reactions: vacock#
0Olivia ThompsonGJr.5-8Lexington, S.C. (Lexington)1Zia CookeGJr.5-9Toledo, Ohio (Rogers)2Eniya RussellGSo.6-1Baltimore, Md. (St. Vincent Pallotti)3Destanni HendersonGSr.5-7Fort Myers, Fla. (Fort Myers)4Aliyah BostonFJr.6-5St. Thomas, USVI (Worcester Academy)5Victaria SaxtonFSr.6-2Rome, Ga. (Model)10Kamilla CardosoCSo.6-7Montes Claros, Brazil (Hamilton Heights)11Destiny LittletonGSr.5-9San Diego, Calif. (U of Texas)12Brea BealGJr.6-1Rock Island, Ill. (Rock Island)15Laeticia AmihereFJr.6-4Mississauga, Ontario (King's Christian)20Sania FeaginGFr.6-3Ellenwood, Ga. (Forest Park)23Bree HallGFr.6-0Dayton, Ohio (Wayne)24Lele GrissettGGr.6-2Durham, N.C. (Hillside)25Raven JohnsonGFr.5-8Atlanta, Ga. (Westlake)32Elysa WesolekFSr.6-1Charleston, S.C. (Northwood Academy)44Saniya RiversGFr.6-1Wilmington, N.C. (Ashley)

Does seem that Aliyah can't move her defender as well as when she was heavier. She was already an agile player though so maybe that will be the offset

I didn’t see us moving toward the basket when not having the ball. Still better than NCSU.

Littleton looked really solid. She's clearly in better shape this season. She's not afraid to shoot either.

Reactions: taiwancock
We were +11 with Henderson in the game. She should be well rested for the 2nd half. No need for her to step off the court.

Honestly, we need to lose this game. Maybe Dawn will then realize Saxton's minutes are a waste when they are better players not playing.

Reactions: USCRBCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT