ADVERTISEMENT

UT MBB game thread...

All we do is wait until under 10 on shot clock and then start trying to find a shot 🤦🏻

Too many turnovers and too many fouls, if we can control ourselves we could win this game easily.

I used to enjoy watching men's BB, but I just can't take this brand of poor shooting and ball handling and etc. + Frank and his tirades.

Reactions: PC31
I honestly forgot this game was even being played tonight.

I have no idea what the score is at the current time.

Reactions: PC31
KB is the worse ball handler that I have ever seen. Devin is another one. There trying to go to fast and they fall all over there feet or lose the ball five feet down the floor. It’s also another year of big bodies and Spud Webb could our rebound them and shoot over them

The NCAA run we had critical players....they had to play. I would be curious if we had less rotation that year than other recent years. Frank runs so many guys in and out its impossible to develop momentum.

brick city from the free throw line.

terrible. church leaguers are better than these guys

Guys, I don’t get the negativity. We’re coming off a Covid break and FM is teaching life lessons…beautiful life lessons. This team is going to be clicking come tournament time. 😉

What kind of offense is it that we run again? We pass the ball around 20 feet from the basket and get double teamed but never look for the open man. We just panic. How about driving toward the hole and putting pressure on them. Never seen anything like it but I guess I’m used to it

Frank is sitting down. Prediction for post game news conference:

"We practiced terrible and I knew we were going to play bad. They wouldn't do what we told them so they have to learn how to practice and listen to us coaches. "

In other words, the same speech uttered 800 times.

Commentator -

"This South Carolina team is never going to be a great offensive team"

Translation

"This South Carolina team is not going to be a good offensive team"
Commentator -

"This South Carolina team is never going to be a great offensive team"

Translation

"This South Carolina team is not going to be a good offensive team"
They could torch frank if they wanted…but it’s the sec network so….

We will never win against any team at the line, fouling less than the other team or turnovers.

Sad part, if Frank ends up 8-8 in the sec, Tanner will keep Frank...

Well, remember, former Senator Joel Lourie and current Senator Darrell Jackson- and steve Benjamin- they are why Frank is still around

I have a suggestion, Coach more and yell and scream less. Does Frank not understand his mind games every year demoralize any confidence our players may have. Every shot every missed rebound every turnover is met with a look straight at the coach for him to scream to the top of his lungs and cuss at them. They are afraid to try anything because they know they will get jerked out. Sad really

Reactions: caughtlookin
Well, remember, former Senator Joel Lourie and current Senator Darrell Jackson- and steve Benjamin- they are why Frank is still around

Living off "Martin guided the Gamecocks to the Final Four in 2017, the lone NCAA Tourney appearance to this point in his South Carolina tenure."

I have a suggestion, Coach more and yell and scream less. Does Frank not understand his mind games every year demoralize any confidence our players may have. Every shot every missed rebound every turnover is met with a look straight at the coach for him to scream to the top of his lungs and cuss at them. They are afraid to try anything because they know they will get jerked out. Sad really
Frank's methods are nonpareil; certain to Boost Team Zeal!!!

I changed the channel after the first few minutes of the second half and started watching Saving Private Ryan again. The basketball exhibited in those first few minutes of the half was awful.

This team is utterly hopeless. Offensively they are awful, ball handling is putrid and defensively they are out of position constantly. Can't think of 1 thing this team is good at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT