ADVERTISEMENT

UT MBB game thread...

Sad part, if Frank ends up 8-8 in the sec, Tanner will keep Frank...
Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if he does exactly that. The pattern with Frank's teams is that they will look awful, like they do tonight, and then turn around and win the next game. It's so frustrating because his teams will usually do _just enough_ to make you think they might possibly be on the bubble. And then they will lose the games they needed to win down the stretch.

This team is utterly hopeless. Offensively they are awful, ball handling is putrid and defensively they are out of position constantly. Can't think of 1 thing this team is good at.
I particularly love the way they put the ball out in front of them like they are taunting a defender simply to get the ball stripped. When another player is sneaking up behind them their teammates don’t even yell out to let them know.
Never seen anything like it

Reactions: PC31
I am proud to say that I haven't watched a single minute of gamecock basketball this year. I enjoy reading the last page of the basketball thread to see how we played. Groundhogs day fore sure.

Reactions: PC31 and TexasCox
ROFLMAO.... 8 SEC wins?? HOW!! WHO!!??? This team would be lucky to win 4 games in SEC..

Most likely, but I feel a hallmark of Frank coached USC teams is that they turn it on the last half of the SEC schedule. All of the sudden they can beat anyone and raises everyone's hopes. But alas they're always on the outside looking in at the tournament because of early season losses.

• Wow
Reactions: cockofdawn
Well, remember, former Senator Joel Lourie and current Senator Darrell Jackson- and steve Benjamin- they are why Frank is still around

Not the reason….that’s so misleading. I didn’t even support letting him go in March…that would be assanine. Paying him and Muschamp would be a hard financial hit. Martin deserved this year with all the new players. But it better get better quick or Lucy got lots of splaining to do. They were asked about it and they said they support him at that point. They have no pull in keeping him or not.

This team has enough talent to be highly competitive every night…..we need to see it. The lack of confidence they show comes from the constant public berating they get which is easily visible on TV. Refs make a BS call, and Frank would rather yell at our player than the ref. Last night was the perfect example. It’s like rinse and repeat. If it does not get better….I am ready to rinse but not repeat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT