ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt at USC game thread

On a lighter note...you can tune into Ut- ole miss to see air raid and the other offense with heavy air raid concepts mixed in (miss)....could’ve been UsCs offense this year. Would’ve been fun at least

Reactions: kidrobinski
Math is worse?

I was obviously answering the first question, jackass. He asked how I figure? Math tells we are 5th in the East.

As for who is worse, that is yet to be seen. Gotta play the games to see. But I'm not just going to declare that by default like many of these loser turds fans who seem to want us to fail.

Last edited:
I was obviously answering the first question, jackass. He asked how I figure? Math tells we are 5th in the East.

As for who is worse, that is yet to be seen. Gotta play the games to see. But I'm not just going to declare that by default like many of these loser turds fans who seem to want us to fail.

Wow, testy. But I suppose I would be too trying to argue your side.

But you're right, math says 5th in the east. That just also happens to mean 13th in the sec.

More name calling should really get your point across though. I know it really swayed me.

Wow, testy. But I suppose I would be too trying to argue your side.

But you're right, math says 5th in the east. That just also happens to mean 13th in the sec.

More name calling should really get your point across though. I know it really swayed me.

Wrong, it doesn't mean 13th in the SEC.

And if you don't want a "testy" response, don't post something idiotic like "math is worse?"

Wrong, it doesn't mean 13th in the SEC.

And if you don't want a "testy" response, don't post something idiotic like "math is worse?"

You were lashing out with name calling prior to my response though.

I just figured I'd try to interject some humor since you were spinning off the rails a little.

But yeah, 13th is what it is. Carry on, and have a nice night.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
You were lashing out with name calling prior to my response though.

I just figured I'd try to interject some humor since you were spinning off the rails a little.

But yeah, 13th is what it is. Carry on, and have a nice night.

Liar. I said nothing to you at all. I don't even know who you are. You just interjected yourself with some stupid "math is worse?" comment when it was obvious to anybody with 2 brain cells what I meant.

It's 13th if you are bad at math. Otherwise, it's no worse than 12th. Maybe better.

Last edited:
I didn't say it was directed at me. Just that you were.

But your tantrum is very convincing. Being 13th isn't really like being 13th at all.

Then congrats for making yourself look like an idiot for no reason.

If there are 14 teams in a league, and 2 have a worse record than you, you can't be 13th.

Period. Fact. The only thing that is "convincing" is math.

Then congrats for making yourself look like an idiot for no reason.

I looked like an idiot because you couldn't read a post and lashed out? That makes about as much sense as anything else you've said.

You are getting way too worked up over being in 13th place. Go find something to relax. Message boards aren't worth the angst.

No, you mistyped at least 12th.

One thing for damn sure. Our team doesn't suck as hard as many in our fanbase.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Being a fan of the 13th best sec team seems to really bother you.

I'm sure you have your good days too.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Being a fan of the 13th best sec team seems to really bother you.

I'm sure you have your good days too.

I'm not a fan of 0-3 Vandy or 0-3 Missouri. You obviously aren't a fan of math.

But don't be too hard on yourself. Not everybody can be smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: shiverz
And usc is inbetween the two, firmly at 13th

Not what the SEC says. And there is NO reason to put Missouri ahead of us until they prove it on the field. Which may or may not happen.

2021 Standings​

SEC - East

CONFOVERALLHOMEROADNEUTRALPFPASTRK
i
Georgia
5-07-04-02-01-026946W7
i
Kentucky
4-16-15-01-10-0199135L1
i
Tennessee
2-24-33-21-10-0275160L1
i
Florida
2-34-33-11-20-0241148L1
i
South Carolina
1-34-33-11-20-0153152W1
i
Missouri
0-33-43-20-20-0241260L1
i
Vanderbilt
0-32-51-31-20-0100238L2

Remember to pretend to be surprised when it happens.

It may or may not. Don't be sad if it doesn't, though I suspect you will. Missouri's wins are Central Michigan, Southeast Missouri St, and North Texas. They have shown NOTHING to say that we are "firmly" between them and Vandy. In fact, Vandy with that QB has a chance to beat them.

But your negative, loser mentality is noted. Thankfully the team seems have a little more mental toughness.

But your negative, loser mentality is noted. Thankfully the team seems have a little more mental toughness.

Calling people losers who admit this team is the 13th best sec team doesn't change the fact that this is the 13th best sec team.

Great win yesterday. It was a measuring stick type of game. You gotta beat the programs that are of the same status and stature and we did that. Nice work boys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT