ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt at USC game thread

To see more poorly thrown passes?
giphy.gif

Reactions: bayrooster
As crappy as we have looked most of the season, the one thing I’ll say about this Beamer team….the look bad a lot of the time but they don’t quit. That is head and shoulders about the last few years.
I have to agree with you there.

As crappy as we have looked most of the season, the one thing I’ll say about this Beamer team….the look bad a lot of the time but they don’t quit. That is head and shoulders about the last few years.
Yeah, I'm honestly glad the team hasn't given up on him at this point. It means there's a chance things will get better.

I’m all for playing him from here on out. The coaches aren’t going to give anyone else a shot and we’ve seen enough to know Doty isn’t the answer.
the only problem is teams going forward aren't gonna just sit back and rush 3 and let him sit there all day.

the only problem is teams going forward aren't gonna just sit back and rush 3 and let him sit there all day.
I get that but Doty is a project QB playing without a position coach. If the coaches are only going to decide between Noland and Doty then don’t wreck Doty anymore. Maybe he can move back to WR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT