ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt at USC game thread

Wow..... this team is embarrassing. I feel sorry for our players having NO COACHING by a trainee coach and 1aa staff.
Hopefully we can luck out a win against Vandy but they are clearly the better team.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
There is an old saying that you can call holding on every play. It seems the SEC refs indeed apply that to us in every game. We do hold mind you, but so do other teams. We just never get a call on the other team. We stink so bad it doesn’t really matter.

My friends, aside from the OL, your offensive playmakers are not on the field. You can chuckle and make one-liners about head and shoulders above and crack to your own self about where people came from, but your offensive playmakers are NOT ON THE FIELD, and until they GET on the field, nothing will change. These guys can’t play.

Last edited:
Luke Doty has the agility and lateral quickness of my grandmother. … and she’s been dead for 20 years.

Once again the oline blocks the wrong guy and let someone come untouched.
Whoever is calling protection just seems to be lost. I know Satterfield says the QBs are responsible for that but I don’t know if they are having Doty do that. He has enough trouble just running a play without adding anything extra.

I don't know, but there HAS to be a serious reckoning about this offense. There's no adequate adjective to describe how bad it is. Yet, Beamer will tell us after the game that it was actually pretty good...just gotta finish drives.

He didnt wait until after the game.

Just wondering why they got a former UT WBB as a sideline reporter.

How on earth did we get this bad? I miss the years of barely finishing 6-6.

WtiyviaSB96qgop60n9HfjZtB6fk8YJw1Rrvd_rRyk6lJu4fk6ofVQIOvCQ2UFTYyNsKEEb3JeQRyrnKWUdAHGkOvAYLDtHLDnTzrTjG7QA4Niem2C3Zhcsc6UkBHUnjZleNfBkbuLEmyaLaMDkCHauEilll2myBhiTXQioeqdOpyJvT2A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT