ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt at USC game thread

Thank goodness we don't miss the 3 points we gave away earlier. Nice to see that's not coming back to haunt us..... Again

He's losing to Vandy, you think he makes it in the ACC?
Nope I don’t. I’m just illustrating a reasonable progression to even getting in the interview room for our football job; and please don’t say none of those guys with that type resume would show up to interview as many say because it just ain’t true.

Reactions: SparkleCity
Wow there is no one at a 3 point game in the 4th at wb. Beamer ball really selling the fanbase.

We need the defense to make a play and get a turnover or score or something, this is Vanderbilt after all

Reactions: jeff2001
18 point favorite
And that’s much more of an indictment of just how bad Vandy is.....but shows where we are.
also....we haven’t regressed....we are the same team that played ecu and Troy right? This is about in line with that.

I'm done guys. I'm done. Back up qb for vandy. Penalty after Penalty. Doty is horrible. Beamer will not replace him just like muschamp. Im freaking pissed. This program has literally drove me freaking crazy. We losing to vandy! Freaking vandy. 15 game sec losing streak fixing to be snapped by us. Im officially done

But they get a penalty EVERY drive that puts us in that passing situation.

They put us behind the sticks EVERY drive.
We could play 7 on 7 and have the same results. If it was 3rd and 4 we’d run a screen for a loss of 2 because it’s the only thing Doty can consistently connect on.

Now we just have to do something that we have t done for TWO AND A HALF QUARTERS against Vanderbilt - score points!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT